10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Get 10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. While practising the 10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz you can gain a knowledge of what happening in the world. This section is providing all the information about Today Current Affairs Quiz. Based on the Current Affairs the rounds will be conducting. The providing details bring you on the daily Current Affairs Quiz basis. We have created this page and provided 10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. For each and every question the answer will be given. Interested candidates must go through the below section and find 10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To boost up the preparation we create this page and providing Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers.
10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated in the below section. With the help of provided information, you can improve your General Knowledge level. So, without wasting any time start the preparation. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams such as RRB, Railway, Bank etc they can use this chance and practice them. Therefore coming to the today’s topics we are discussing Sports, NITI Aayog’s, city Beats San Francisco in Confidence, International travelers, Mathikettan Shola National Park (MSNS), Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India( ASSOCHAM), Senior National Badminton Championships, Awards, echnology and Innovation Support Centre (TISC), India Technology, Union Government to continuously, Reserve Bank Governor Raghuram Rajan, Ministry for Women. Bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get the dialy basis current affairs quiz.
Start 10th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. NASA reported that the hole in the Ozone layer has been the smallest this year for 30 years. The whole is formed over which continent?
B. United States of America
2. Narsingh Yadav is related to which sports?
3. NITI Aayog’s ‘Darpan’ portal will
A. Promote competitive federalism
B. Foster healthy partnerships between the Government and Non-Governmental Organisations
C. Enable civil society to keep track of the country’s progress in achieving targets listed under UN Sustainable Development Goals
D. Serve as a compendium on good practices in governance thereby promoting cooperative federalism
4. Which city Beats San Francisco in Confidence to Go Digital?
5. Which city tops the world’s most visited city by International travelers?
B. Hong Kong
D. New York
6. The Mathikettan Shola National Park (MSNS) is located in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
7. Who won the award Entrepreneur of the year by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India( ASSOCHAM)
A. Sudha Rani
B. Maya Swaminathan Sinha
C. Indra Noyee
D. Arundhati Roy
8. Who won the women single title at Senior National Badminton Championships in Nagpur to lift her third nationals title?
A. PV Sindhu
B. Saina Nehwal
C. Jwala Gutta
D. Nozomi Okuhara
9. Which green body has recommended slashing of metro fares and quadrupling of parking fees to flight pollution crisis in Delhi
10. Which of the following Indian origin couple has won the 2017 IHV Lifetime Achievement Award for AIDS research?
A. Shikha Chawla & Nitin Chawla
B. Sania Karim & Rehman Karim
C. Salim Abdool Karim & Quarraisha Abdool Karim
D. Sabba Karim & Anna Karim
11. Which nation has launched an earth observation satellite?
12. According to the Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR), what is the rank of India in the ‘business optimism’ index in the September quarter?
13. The ‘Technology and Innovation Support Centre (TISC)’ programme has been initiated by
A. US Agency for International Development
B. The International Chamber of Commerce
C. The World Intellectual Property Organisation
D. NITI Aayog
14. Which place India Technology and Innovation Support Centre to come up soon in Chennai?
15. Recently, in which country Bank of China formally launched its operations with its first branch?
C. Sri Lanka
16. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution?
A. Bhure Lal committee
B. Sunita Narain committee
C. C.K Mishra committee
D. Harsh Vardhan committee
17. Which party has approached former Reserve Bank Governor Raghuram Rajan offered Rajya Sabha Seat
C. Aam Admi Party
18. Name the Britain’s international development secretary who became the second cabinet minister to quit in a week.
A. Priti Patel
B. R. K. Singh
C. Sanjeev Kaushik
D. Bimal Jan
19. Name the portal launched by the Ministry for Women and Child Development on November 7, 2017, for registering the complaint related to sexual harassment in non-government and government organization.
B. Follow Me
C. Circle of 6
20. Which country inaugurated the 23rd annual “conference of the parties” (COP) under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)?