10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Check 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on this page. This section is providing some topics which are based on daily current affairs. Mainly this page is helpful for the candidates who are preparing for IBPS Banking, Bank, SSC, and other examinations. We update 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with answers. While practicing the current affairs quiz competitions can gain some knowledge about the globe. To help for the competitors we are providing some important topics in the below section. Check this article and start the 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Practice Todays Current Affair Quiz which covers all the events across India. In the below section competitors can find 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with answers.
Tired of Searching for 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check this page completely. While coming to the today’s topics we discuss about AIA Life’ insurance’s, Namami Gange Programme, Information About MoU, Sports, National Investigation, NASA’s, Ayurvedic Medicines, Nobel Prize, Mahatma Ayyankali, Melkote Temple Wildlife Sanctuary, ImTeCHO, India International Science Festival, Global Conference on Cyber Space, and much more. Read the complete article and practice them. Based on the Current Affairs the question are asking in the competitive exams. While practicing day by day Current Affair Quiz candidates can easily capture their knowledge. Visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com and check daily current affairs quiz.
Start 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Tata AIA Life’ insurance’s chatbot for providing its services on social media platforms is
C. Eazy Connect
D. Life Connect
2. Who approves Eight Projects under Namami Gange Programme recently?
A. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG)
B. National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture.
C. Mission National Rural Health Mission
D. National Solar Mission
3. Which of the following states signed a MoU with each other under the ‘Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat’ program to know more about the culture, heritage, and traditions of each other?
A. Uttar Pradesh, Assam, and Meghalaya
B. Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Meghalaya
C. Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, and Tripura
D. Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, and Sikkim
4. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched the World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship-2017?
A. Arantxa Sanchis
B. Keerthana Pandian
C. Anupama Ramachandran
D. Anuja Thakur
5. The National Investigation Agency investigates crimes that pertain to
a. Fake Indian Currency Notes
b. Left Wing Extremism
c. Insurgency in North East India
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. a only
B. b and c only
C. a and c only
D. a, b and c
6. Which bank appoints as Ashish Kumar Srivastava as MD, CEO?
A. PNB MetLife
B. HDFC Life
C. LIC Life Cover
D. Tata Life Insurance
7. Name the NASA’s spacecraft which captured its first images of the Martian moon Phobos on September 29, 2017.
A. NASA’s Mars Juno spacecraft
B. NASA’s Mars Maven spacecraft
C. NASA’s Mars Orion spacecraft
D. NASA’s Mars Odyssey spacecraft
8. GST on unbranded ayurvedic medicines to reduced from
A. 18% to 28%
B. 12% to 18%
C. 12% to 5%
D. No changes
9. Who has won the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences 2017?
A. George F. Loewenstein
B. Colin F Camerer
C. Stewart C. Myers
D. Richard H. Thaler
10. Mahatma Ayyankali, a prominent leader from Kerala, is well-known for his fight against
B. British occupation of India
11. The Melkote Temple Wildlife Sanctuary (MTWS) is located in which state?
12. Who among the following won men’s singles title in China Open 2017 (Tennis)?
A. Nick Kyrgios
B. Andy Murray
C. Grigor Dimitrov
D. Rafael Nadal
13. With the widespread usage of the mobile and web application ‘ImTeCHO’, India’s position on which one of the following indices/rank lists is likely to improve in the near future?
A. World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business
B. United Nations Development Programme’s Human Development Index
C. Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Programme for International Student Assessment
D. Walk Free Foundation’s Global Slavery Index
14. Rajesh Nath, Managing Director of VDMA India, was recently (Oct-2017) conferred the ‘Cross of the Order of Merit’. Cross of the Order of Merit is the highest civilian honour of which country?
15. Who won the 2017 ICC Women’s World Cup?
C. South Africa
D. West Indies
16. Who of the following is the CMD of Vijaya Bank?
A. Kishore Sansi
B. V Kannan
C. G Narayan
D. M Shubhakamana
17. ‘India International Science Festival,’ organized by the Union Ministry of Science and Technology will be held from 13 October 2017 at?
A. October 13
B. October 10
C. October 11
D. October 12
18. Which of the following countries will host the 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space to be held in November 2017?
C. United Kingdom
D. South Korea
19. Who among the following has become the First Indian Journalist to win Anna Politkovskaya Award?
B. Shoma Chaudhary
C. Arnab Goswami
D. Gauri Lankesh
20. Who won the 2017 Swedish Open Men’s Singles title?
A. Alexandr Dolgopolov
B. Albert Ramos-Viñolas
C. David Ferrer
D. Pablo Cuevas