11th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Look at this page and practice 11th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. Numerous candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. In order to qualify for any competitive exams, candidates must have certain knowledge on Current Affairs Quiz. For that purpose, our team Sarkari Recruitment gather 11th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and updated here. While practicing daily current affairs quiz you can get an idea about National, International, Sports topics. Aspirants whose dream is to get a job in Bank, RRB, SSC etc they have to enhance this golden opportunity. Without wasting your time attempt today’s current affairs quiz and test your General Knowledge Skills.
11th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz are updated in the below section. With the help of Current Affairs Quiz competitors can improve their GK level. So, go through the below section and practice few topics like 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair 2018, Cab-hailing app Ola, Transparent and Efficient New Online Vendor, Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Double Poverty Line (DPL) families, India’s first and fastest supercomputer, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS), Limca Book of Records 2018, Sports, New Online Vendor Registration System, MD & CEO etc.
Start 11th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who will be conferred with France’s highest order of merit ‘Legion of Honour at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair 2018?
A. Deepika Padukone
B. Priyanka Chopra
C. Soumitra Chattopadhyay
D. Amitabh Bachchan
2. Which among the following statements with reference to the Flag Code of India is INCORRECT?
A. No national flag of India that may be waved by the public shall be made of either plastic or paper
B. When the flag is damaged, it shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by burning
C. When used on occasions like unveiling of a statue, the flag shall be displayed distinctly and separately and it shall not be used as a covering for the statue
D. All are correct
3. Cab-hailing app Ola is headquartered in__
D. New Delhi
4. Who Launches Transparent and Efficient New Online Vendor Registration System?
A. Indian Railways
B. Indian Airways
C. Indian Navy
D. Indian Police
5. Where is the headquarters of the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)?
6. Which among the given banks has inked an agreement with the National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) to provide financial assistance for SC and below Double Poverty Line (DPL) families?
A. Bank of Maharashtra
B. State Bank of India (SBI)
C. Union Bank of India
D. Punjab National Bank (PNB)
7. What is the name of India’s first and fastest supercomputer?
8. Supreme Court has declared playing the national anthem before screening movies in cinema halls is not mandatory. The bench was headed by whom?
A. D Y Chandrachud
B. Dipak Misra
C. R F Nariman
D. JS Khehar
9. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
A. Bhupendra Kainthola
B. Sunny Verghese
C. Gurdip Singh
D. Sunil Chauhan
10. Har Gobind Khorana, an Indian-American who recently was honored by Google with a doodle, was one among three who were jointly awarded the Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine 1968
A. For their discoveries of principles for introducing specific gene modifications in mice by the use of embryonic stem cells
B. For their interpretation of the genetic code and its function in protein synthesis
C. For their discoveries concerning genetic recombination and the organization of the genetic material of bacteria
D. For their discoveries concerning genetically determined structures on the cell surface that regulate immunological reaction
11. Which Indian state has topped the Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index meant to assess international trade logistics across states and Union territories?
D. Andhra Pradesh
12. How many million cars on roads building HD maps this year?
13. Which railway station entered Limca Book of Records 2018 for having all-women staff?
A. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station
B. Matunga railway station
C. Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station
D. Kolkata railway station
14. The Trump administration proposed spending USD 18 billion over 10 years to significantly extend the border wall with which country?
15. Which country will confer its highest order of merit to Bengali actor Soumitra Chattopadhyay?
A. United Kingdom
16. The government will begin the sale of ________ stake in NMDC at a floor price of Rs 153.50 a piece.
17. Who among the following has been roped in as the official brand ambassador of Sikkim to promote tourism?
A. Ayushmann Khurrana
B. AR Rahman
C. Farhan Akhtar
D. Shankar Mahadevan
18. Which research arm of Indian Railways has launched “New Online Vendor Registration System”?
A. Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunication
B. Research Designs and Standards Organisation
C. National Academy of Indian Railways
D. Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
19. Which country is going to extend its state of emergency for the sixth time?
20. Who among the following was appointed as the MD & CEO of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A. Rajkiran Rai G
C. Dilip Asbe
D. Ravi Venkatesan