12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available in this section. Competitions who want to improve their General Knowledge they can practice 12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. While practicing daily current affairs is very beneficial for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams. Enhance your current affairs knowledge by practicing daily current affairs quiz. The best way to gain a good score in the Bank, SSC, RRB exams is to practice daily current affairs quiz. In order to help the candidates, we are providing 12th January 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, attempt the correct questions and prepare well. For more details refer our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly.
Take 12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided here. On 12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz, we are discussing Awards, Investment Intentions, Famous Indian skier Aanchal Thakur, Uri Dam, New Director General of police in Himachal Pradesh, Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), single brand retail trading (SBRT), GCCI Sign MoU, national flag made of plastic, New Chairman for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Control for India in Cricket (BCCI), 4th International Dharma Dhamma Conference and much more.
Start 12th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has won the Bronze Medal in the Alpine Ejder 3200 Cup organized by the Federation Internationale de Ski (FIS)?
A. Aanchal Thakur
B. Shivani Singh
C. Garima Sharma
D. Ritu Singh
2. Who was awarded the 1st Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Award for Probity in Politics and Public Life?
A. Yogi Adityanath
B. Devendra Fadnavis
C. Vasundhara Raje
D. Nitish Kumar
3. Which state the Tops States with Investment Intentions of Rs. 1.49 lakh crore?
B. Tamil Nadu
4. Which country has unveiled plans to stage the first ever Baby Olympics in April, where medals will be contested by two to four-year-olds?
B. Saudi Arabia
5. Famous Indian skier Aanchal Thakur belongs to which state?
C. Himachal Pradesh
6. The Uri Dam is located on which river in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)?
A. Beas River
B. Chenab River
C. Ravi River
D. Jhelum River
7. Who Launches Investment Arm, to Invest 10 million dollars?
8. Which of the following is appointed as New Director General of police in Himachal Pradesh?
A. S P Mardi
B. Ganshyam Mishra
C. Srinivash Sharma
D. Sajan Singh
9. Which of the following state’s Chief Minister has unveiled the official logo of her state?
10. Where is the headquarters of the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)?
11. Union Cabinet approved _________ percent foreign investment in single-brand retail trading (SBRT) and construction development.
12. For a prime-number hunting project, volunteer discovered the world’s largest known prime number with how many digits?
A. 20 Million
B. 21 Million
C. 22 Million
D. 23 Million
13. Which country signed GCCI Sign MoU for Business Cooperation?
A. South Korea
B. North Africa
14. Which country’s central government insisted people not to use national flag made of plastic?
15. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A. R.K Suri
B. K Sivan
C. Dinesh Sharma
D. Aneesha Mathur
16. Which state government has recently rolled out e-Raktkosh web portal in all government blood banks?
B. Madhya Pradesh
17. Name the cricket all-rounder who recently suspended by the Board of Control for India in Cricket (BCCI) for five months for failing a dope test?
A. Yusuf Pathan
B. Hardik Pandya
C. Suresh Raina
D. Cheteshwar Pujara
18. Who Inaugurated 4th International Dharma Dhamma Conference?
A. Ramesh Kumar
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Ram Nath Kovind
D. Naresh Singh
19. Which country has recently banned cotton buds?
20. The taxi-hailing app, Ola has tied up with which bank to provide a wide range of integrated offers to customers and driver-partners?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. State Bank of India
C. ICICI Bank
D. Axis Bank