13th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
13th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Candidates can practice today’s current affairs quiz and enhance General Knowledge. Those who are participating in multiple competitive exams must practice 13th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the aspirants in this section we mention 13th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Moreover, with the help of given details, you can easily crack the exams. All the candidates who want to crack various exams must prepare well. For more updates visit our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly.
13th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are related to Barh Super Thermal Power Station (BSTPS), International Solar Alliance Pact, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB), 2018 National Legislators Conference, Press Information Bureau (PIB), Chief Technology Officer, Nuclear Energy Cooperation, 10th Chief Minister of Tripura, 27th edition of the Sultan Azlan Shah cup 2018, International Solar Alliance (ISA), Sanjeev Gupta as UK Skills Ambassador, Founding Conference of the International Solar Alliance (ISA-2018), FMSCI National MotorSports Person and much more topics.
Start 13th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The ‘Freeze for Freeze’ plan, recently in the news, is related to the issue of
A. Denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula
B. Afghan-Taliban truce talks
C. Cease fire in Syria
D. Petroleum exploration in the Arctic
2. The Barh Super Thermal Power Station (BSTPS) is located in which state?
3. Which bank signed International Solar Alliance Pact To Promote Solar Energy?
A. Asian Development Bank
B. Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
C. Bank of America
D. Barclays Bank
4. Where is the headquarter of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB)?
5. Which city to host the 2018 National Legislators Conference?
B. New Delhi
6. Who will be the new head of the Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
A. Kapil Mehta
B. Arun Joshi
C. Sitanshu Kar
D. Frank Noronha
7. Who is the current Chief of Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
A. R Venkateswarlu
B. S. M. Khan
C. Frank Noronha
D. Sanjeev Shrivastava
8. Parag Agrawal, an alumnus of IIT-Bombay has been appointed as the Chief Technology Officer of which company?
9. Anjum Moudgil is associated with which of the following sports?
10. The recent ruling by the Supreme Court on the question of passive euthanasia and advance directives was on a petition filed by
A. Pinki Virani
B. H.B. Karibasamma
C. NGO Common Cause
D. NGO Public Health Foundation of India
11. Ranjan Roy, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
12. How many Pacts did India and France to Major Boost To Defence, Nuclear Energy Cooperation?
13. Name the rakhi sister of Prime Minister Narendra Modi who passed away recently at the age of 103.
A. Sharbati Devi
B. Rajeshwari Devi
C. Champa Rani
D. Bandhani Devi
14. Who has been sworn in as the 10th Chief Minister of Tripura?
A. Manik Sarkar
B. Prafulla Kumar Das
C. Sachindra Lal Singh
D. Biplab Kumar Deb
15. Which of the following country has won the 27th edition of the Sultan Azlan Shah cup 2018?
16. The Founding Conference of International Solar Alliance (ISA) was held in which city recently?
B. New Delhi
17. In an effort to prevent bank fraud, the government has made passport detail mandatory for loans above Rs _______ crore.
A. Rs 75 crore
B. Rs 25 crore
C. Rs 50 crore
D. Rs 10 crore
18. Who appoints Sanjeev Gupta as UK Skills Ambassador?
A. Prince Charles
B. John Peter
C. Rajesh Sharma
D. Williams Peter
19. India has extended how much amount of line of credit to support 27 solar power projects in 15 countries at the Founding Conference of the International Solar Alliance (ISA-2018)?
A. $2.4 billion
B. $1.0 billion
C. $1.4 billion
D. $2.0 billion
20. Who among the following has been conferred with the FMSCI National MotorSports Person of the Year 2017?
A. Arjun Maini
B. Jehan Daruvala
C. Armaan Ebrahim
D. Anindith Reddy