13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
On this article, we came with 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So, all the competitors who are preparing for various Government Jobs 2017 must practice them. While practicing the 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz aspirants can increase their General Knowledge Level. While recruiting the candidates most of the authorities are testing their skills. Most of the organizations are conducting the rounds based on the Current Affairs. For that purpose, we are providing 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. We shared all the worldwide information is a single page. Practising the Current Affairs Quiz will help a lot. Day by Day the competition level is increasing. So, we suggest all the candidates practice today’s current affairs quiz. Check the below section you can find 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers.
Therefore the 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is provided in the below section. Today in the Current Affair Quiz we are discussing Sports, New Government Schemes, Government Launched Solar Briefcase, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award, India to sign a pact, state Cabinet Approves Reservation, US-India Business Council (USIBC), Libertarian Paternalism, Indian Navy, FIFA, next chief executive, National Awards, Advance Directive, Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal, CEO of Freecharge and much more. So, interested candidates can practice the 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz through this page. For more regular updates visit our website sarkarirecrutiment.com. On our website, we are providing daily Current Affair Quiz. Simply scroll down and practice today’s current affair quiz.
Start 13th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Name the country that qualified for the World Cup for the first time in history.
2. Which state government launched Solar Briefcase to provide electricity in remote areas?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
3. Who has received the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award 2017 for Excellence in Public Administration?
A. Dr. Rupak Saha
B. Dr. Pankaj Sharma
C. Dr. Sooraj Kumar
D. Dr. Bindeswar Pathak
4. State Bank of India is planning to set up country’s largest innovation center at Belapur in?
C. Navi Mumbai
5. India to sign a pact with which country for setting up flexible LNG market?
A. South Korea
6. Which state Cabinet Approves Reservation for ‘Divyangs’ in Govt Jobs?
D. West Bengal
7. Who has been appointed as the new president of the US-India Business Council (USIBC)?
A. Nisha Desai Sardana
B. Reena Khatter Biswal
C. Nisha Desai Biswal
D. Reena Khatter Sardana
8. ‘Libertarian Paternalism’, a term seen recently in the news, is associated with
A. Classical Economics
B. Keynesian Economics
C. The Contract theory
D. Behavioural economics
9. Which public sector Shipyard has bagged a contract for building 8 vessels for Indian Navy?
A. Cochin Shipyard Limited
B. Hindustan Shipyard Limited
C. Naval Dockyard
D. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
10. FIFA has decided to suspend the ______ with immediate effect in accordance with the decision of the Bureau of the FIFA Council on account of undue third-party interference.
A. All India Football Federation
B. Pakistan Football Federation
C. China Football Federation
D. Canada Football Federation
11. ___ has recently (Oct-2017) appointed John Flint as its next chief executive?
A. ICICI Bank
C. Yes Bank
12. Gurbax Singh Sandhu has been honored with the 2017 National Awards for senior citizens. He is associated with which sports?
13. Which state Launched Web Portal with Information on New Government Schemes?
14. Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s study group headed by whom has recently submitted its report on an external benchmark rate for banks, has revealed several startling and “disconcerting” banking practices?
A. Krishan Iyer
B. PV Reddi
C. Janak Raj
D. Somil Gaba
15. ‘Advance Directive’, a phrase sometimes seen in the news in the context of healthcare, is
A. A fundamental right to choose one’s medical treatment
B. A legal document which outlines the risks involved in a proposed medical treatment that the patient must acknowledge
C. An organ donation declaration form
D. None of the above
16. Which Yojana was inaugurated by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal in the state’s Silchar district?
A. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
B. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
C. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
D. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
17. Who of the following has been appointed as CEO of Freecharge?
A. Ankit Tiwari
B. Sangram Singh
C. Ankur Singhal
D. Vinay Mohan Kwatra
18. Which actor recently (Oct-2017) received Karanth award 2017?
B. Anupam Kher
D. Prakash Raj
19. Visa has tied up with the Andhra Pradesh government for Digital Dhan Sankalp project to develop _________into India’s first ‘less cash’ city.
20. The Balpakram National Park (BNP) is located in which state?
A. Arunachal Pradesh