14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Welcome to 14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Section. Candidates who are going to participate in various competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, Government etc those aspirants must refer the Current Affairs Quiz. From this page, we are providing 14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz national and international information. While practicing daily current affairs quiz you can improve your General Knowledge Skills. This article provides 14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. So, try to practice all the questions and test your GK skills. We gather all the news around the world and clearly provided in the below section. Job Seekers who want to crack any Government exams must practice daily current affairs quiz. Now start giving a trial and improve your weak areas. Bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get daily current affairs quiz updates.
14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is presented on this page. Refer today’s current affairs quiz from the below section. To boost up your preparation out team has to gather the latest news and provided here. Now scroll down and find 14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Therefore today we are discussing Chairperson of the World Hindu Congress, joint coastal security exercise, Kirti Nidhi Bista, ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2017 (ABIS 2017), Country’s Most Polluted City, Sports, New Chief of UNESCO, National Education Day observed in India, Some updated information about Telangana State Government, First Cartoon Network Theme Park, 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards, Indian Railway, ATP World Tour Awards 2017, Mother Teresa Memorial Award, and much more stuff. Scroll down and practice 14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
14th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been named as the Chairperson of the World Hindu Congress to be held in 2018?
A. Ami Bera
B. Mallikarjun Kharge
C. Abhaya Asthana
D. Tulsi Gabbard
2. With Which state West Bengal to hold joint coastal security exercise?
C. Madhya Pradesh
3. Kirti Nidhi Bista, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
4. Who is leading the Indian delegation in the ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2017 (ABIS 2017)?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Narendra Modi
C. Dharmendra Pradhan
D. Arun Jaitley
5. Which of the following city is top in the list of Country’s Most Polluted City?
C. New Delhi
6. Name the Indian player with the maximum number of world titles in any sport?
A. Viswanathan Anand
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Pankaj Advani
D. Dhanraj Pillay
7. Who has become the new Chief of UNESCO?
A. Irina Bokova
B. Audrey Azoulay
C. Taylor Christina
D. Anna Sharon
8. When is National Education Day observed in India?
A. November 17
B. November 16
C. November 18
D. November 15
9. Name the Senior journalist who worked for the Samachar Bharti and PTI-Bhasha for long period of time, died recently.
A. Birendra Sanghi
B. Nidhi Kirti Bista
C. Virendra Sanghi
D. Kirti Nidhi Bista
10. Who has been appointed the new Director General of Police (DGP) of Telangana State Government?
A. Anurag Sharma
B. V.V. Srinivas Rao
C. M Mahender Reddy
D. Dharmendra Rao
11. As per the latest global climate risk index (CRI) released by Berlin-based Germanwatch, what is the rank of India in the list of most vulnerable country in the world in terms of facing extreme weather events?
12. Which city India’s First Cartoon Network Theme Park to Come up?
13. Ashok Khale, the veteran cyclist passed away. He hailed from which state?
14. Which state has become the first to treat Hepatitis-C patients with oral medicine?
D. Andhra Pradesh
15. Which Insurance Company won 2017 General Insurance Company of the Year at the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards?
A. United India Insurance Company Ltd
B. Life Insurance Corporation
C. New India Assurance Company Ltd
D. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
16. Indian Railway officials say which bridge can withstand quakes and blasts?
A. Havelock Bridge
B. Pamban Bridge
C. Chenab bridge
D. Anji Khad Bridge
17. Who has won the ATP World Tour Awards 2017?
A. Rafael Nadal
B. Roger Federer
C. Neville Godwin
D. Andy Murray
18. Union Cabinet has approved the appointment of Second National Judicial Pay Commission. Who would be heading the commission?
A. P Venkatarama Reddy
B. Prafulla Chandra Pant
C. R Basant
D. Ranjana P. Desai
19. Which of the following organization has been named as the recipient of the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice, 2017?
20. Which union ministry will celebrate Child Rights Week ‘Hausla 2017’?
A. Ministry of Women and Child Development
B. Ministry of Rural Development
C. Ministry of Human Resource Development
D. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment