15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Want to improve your General Knowledge Skills? then practice daily current affairs quiz which is provided on our website SarkariRecruitment. As we all know that a massive number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. So, start practice 15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. With the help of current affairs quiz, competitors can easily beat the competition level. In this page, we are providing 15th December 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. We have gathered complete information about 15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So, aspirants, who are trying to crack the competitive exams they can check this page completely.
Practise 15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We are sharing some important topics such as International Bank, MOU with DCI, Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC), Loktantra Sainani, India’s first new diesel-electric submarine, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), FIH Hero World Rankings, Seva Sindhu, Global Prosperity Index, “PPI” stands for, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Sports, City Second World Tourism, International Buddhist Confederation (IBC), Republic Day celebrations in 2018 and much more.
Start 15th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The selection of ‘Institutes of Eminence’, by the Government of India, is being done with the purpose to enable these universities to
A. Break into the top hundred of world university rankings
B. Help transform India into a ‘knowledge-based economy’
C. Grant absolute autonomy in every respect
D. All of the above
2. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development was founded in which year?
3. Who ink MOU with DCI to facilitate the supply of sand for highways construction work?
A. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
B. Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
C. Federal bank Oil
D. Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
4. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India?
A. Subhash Chandra Garg
B. Chetan Chauhan
C. Nakul Chopra
D. Sudhanshu Vats
5. Which state has decided to recognize political prisoners held in jails during the emergency period as ‘Loktantra Sainani’?
A. Uttar Pradesh
6. PM Narendra Modi commissioned India’s first new diesel-electric submarine in over 17 years in Mumbai recently which is named
A. INS Karanj
B. INS Kalvari
C. INS Khanderi
D. INS Arihant
7. Who is the President of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
A. Martin Kimmig
B. Gerard Sanders
C. Sir Danny Alexander
D. Jin Liqun
8. Indian Men’s team has been placed at ______position in the FIH Hero World Rankings.
9. Which state government will launch a digital platform “Seva Sindhu” for hassle-free governance?
B. Tamil Nadu
10. Including the INS Kalvari – which is to be commissioned soon – five additional submarines belonging to the same class are being built by India with technology transfer from
11. Which of the following words has been registered as the word of the year 2017 by the online dictionary Merriam-Webster?
12. Which rank did India obtain in Global Prosperity Index?
13. OBOPAY has recently secured PPI license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). What does “PPI” stand for?
A. Postpaid Payment Instrument
B. Prepaid Payment Instruction
C. Postpaid Payment Instruction
D. Prepaid Payment Instrument
14. Which food company ordered recall over salmonella fears?
C. Valorex SAS
D. Milupa Aptamil
15. The retail inflation, based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), was at what percent in Nov 2017?
A. 4.44 percent
B. 4.88 percent
C. 3.66 percent
D. 3.33 percent
16. Anil Khanna is the President of ________.
A. Asian Tennis Federation
B. Asian Cricket Council
C. Asian Squash Federation
D. Asian Hockey Federation
17. In Which City Second World Tourism and Culture Conference organized by UNWTO/ UNESCO was held?
A. Tokyo, Japan
B. New Delhi, India
C. Muscat, Oman
D. Beijing, China
18. India has signed an agreement with which country for enhanced cooperation in healthcare?
19. Buddhist monk Dhammapiya has elected as the new secretary general of the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC). He is from which Indian state?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
20. In the upcoming Republic Day celebrations in 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited the leaders of which inter-governmental organization to be the chief guests?
D. United Nations