17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Looking for 17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check this page completely. In this article, we are providing 17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the candidates we are providing 17th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Most of the candidates are preparing for Bank, RRB, SSC and much more exams. For the sake of aspirants here we are providing current affairs quiz. While preparing as per the current affairs, you can easily improve the General Knowledge Skills. Simply scroll down and find today’s important news.
17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. Candidates can find 17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics such as 33rd Inception Day, gun-control movement, 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC-2018), Improved Quality Governance, European Investment Bank (EIB), Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam, 17th World Conference, President of Nepal, State International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDCA), 33rd Reykjavik Open Chess Tournament 2018, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, theme of the World Consumer Rights Day for the 2018 etc. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment for knowing more updates.
Start 17th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. India’s ranks ___ on WEF Energy Transition Index?
2. Which Indian Organisation launched a mobile app called ‘Citizen Services’ on the occasion of its 33rd Inception Day?
A. National Investigation Agency (NIA)
B. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
C. Delhi Police
D. Indian Army
3. A book signed by which renowned Indian author was auctioned for USD 700?
A. Satyajit Ray
B. R. K. Narayan
C. Ruskin Bond
D. Rabindranath Tagore
4. The color of the gun-control movement in the USA is
A. Chartreuse Yellow
B. Fluorescent Green
C. Blaze Orange
D. Hunter Red
5. Which state is hosting the 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC-2018)?
6. Which city Tops In Improved Quality Governance: Survey?
7. The European Investment Bank (EIB) is located in _______
8. Robert Fico of which country’s PM has resigned?
9. Who among the following politicians have launched Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam?
A. T. T. V. Dhinakaran
B. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
C. Dullah Omar
D. Thambi Naidoo
10. Name Mauritius’s Prime Minister?
A. Xavier Luc Duval
B. Navin Ramgoolam
C. Pravind Jugnauth
D. Vishnu Lutchmeenaraidoo
11. 17th World Conference on Tobacco held in which country?
D. South Africa
12. According to UN’s World Happiness Report 2018, which of the following country is the happiest country in the world?
13. Who was re-elected as the President of Nepal recently?
A. Bidya Devi Bhandari
B. Bhimsen Thapa
C. Kumari Laxmi Rai
D. Madan Bhandari
14. Formation of the ‘State International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDCA)’ will increase reliance on economic and foreign aid as levers to project the influence of
A. The Quad
15. Which Indian chessmaster has clinched the 33rd Reykjavik Open Chess Tournament 2018?
A. Pentala Harikrishna
B. S. P. Sethuraman
C. Baskaran Adhiban
D. Vidit Santosh Gujrathi
16. Which bank signed MoU with Reserve Bank of India for better implementation of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
B. Dena Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. Reserve Bank of India
17. Renowned author Emily Nasrallah passed away recently. She hailed from which country?
18. India’s exports grew by what percent in February-2018?
19. What is the theme of the World Consumer Rights Day for 2018?
A. Building a Digital World Consumers
B. Our money, our rights
C. Helping consumers choose healthy diets
D. Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer
20. The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has collaborated with which university to research in R&D areas?
A. Vietnam National University
B. Stanford University
C. University of Cambridge
D. University of Toronto