19th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
19th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available in this section. Competitors who want to improve their General Knowledge must prepare well. In this article, you can easily find 19th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Aspirants who want to crack the various exams must prepare well. Candidates can easily enhance their general Knowledge Skills by practicing the current affairs quiz. Moreover, you can scroll down this page and find today’s topics. Without having a proper idea you cannot clear the exams. At present most of the candidates are preparing for multiple exams.
19th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics are available in the below. Aspirants can find information about Annual Survey of India’s City-System, Member-Countries Commit, Re-Elected as China President, capital of Sierra Leone, UN’s Least Developed Country (LDC), next Ambassador of India to Belarus, UN’s World Happiness Report 2018, Best Film Award, Indian Science Congress recently, WEF Energy Transition Index 2018, International Criminal Court and much more. For more updates bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri.
Start 19th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. In which district of Uttar Pradesh, the biggest solar power plant is set up?
2. M Sukumaran, the renowned Malayalam author passed away. He was native of which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
3. The Annual Survey of India’s City-System, the fifth edition of which was recently released, is conducted by
A. Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy
C. Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, GoI
D. CARE India
4. By which year WHO Member-Countries Commit To End TB?
5. Who is Re-Elected as China President recently?
A. Xi Jinping
B. Mao depang
C. Dong Biwu
D. Liu Shaoqi
6. What is the capital of Sierra Leone?
7. Which India’s neighboring country will be recommended for graduation from UN’s Least Developed Country (LDC) category?
B. Sri Lanka
8. Recently IMMSAREX was in news, it is
A. Search and rescue operation In Bangladesh
B. Search and rescue operation in Nepal
C. New Radar developed by DRDO
D. A supercomputer developed by China
9. Which airline is established under UDAN scheme?
A. Air West Bengal
B. Air Karnataka
C. Air Delhi
D. Air Odisha
10. Who appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Belarus?
A. Nagma M. Mallick
B. Vikas Swarup
C. Sangeeta Bahadur
D. Ravi Bangar
11. As per UN’s World Happiness Report 2018 reports, which country is the happiest country in the world?
12. Which Indian short film has won Best Film Award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles?
A. Dekh Indian Circus
B. The Missed Class
C. Black Mirror
13. ‘Singularity’, ‘Event Horizon’ and ‘Information Paradox’, terms recently seen in the news, are related to
A. Quantum satellites
B. The sun’s atmosphere
C. Black holes
D. Artificial intelligence
14. Who Becomes Asian Rank 1 In Javelin F-53 Category?
A. Deepa Malik
B. Annu Rani
C. Gurmeet Kaur
D. Srividhya Rai
15. How many Prime Minister inaugurates Indian Science Congress recently?
16. According to the Global Economic Outlook report by Fitch, what is the projected growth rate of India’s GDP for the financial year 2018-19?
17. What is India’s rank in the WEF Energy Transition Index 2018?
18. World Investment Report is published by
C. World Bank
19. Vijay Rupani is the CM of _____
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
20. Which country withdraws from International Criminal Court?