1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Candidates who are browsing for 1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz they reached a right place to practice them. Along with answers, we are providing in the below section. Aspirants who are struggling for daily currents quiz those competitors must bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com. While preparing the daily current affairs quiz candidates can increase their General Knowledge level. Instantly follow our website and practice the current affairs quiz. Competitors who want to crack the Competitive Exams they must practice today’s current affairs quiz which is shared in the below section. So, we suggest all the competitors must use this chance and practice today’s current affairs quiz. Currently, a massive number of preparing Current Affairs Quiz to improve their General Knowledge.
Are you surfing for 1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then reached a correct place to practice them. Along with answers todays, current affairs quiz is provided on this page. So, without wasting, any time start the preparation because most of the organizations are conducting their rounds based on Current Affairs. For that purpose, we are providing 1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in the below section. So, start your preparation with the help of provided information. While coming to the today’s news we are sharing about Latest ICC ODI rankings for batswomen, first shipment from Chahabar Port, King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, United Nations for 2017 World Cities Day (WCD), Sovereign Gold Bond, World Bank Signed $200 Million, U.N. Security Council, Tata Literature Lifetime Achievement Award 2017, TamilNadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa, 2022 Gay Games, Private Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind, Sports and much more information.
Start 1st November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which armed force has finalized one of its biggest procurement plans for infantry modernization at a cost of nearly Rs 40000 crore to replace its ageing and obsolete?
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Navy
C. Indian Airforce
D. Indian coastal guards
2. Who moved up one place to occupy the number one spot in the latest ICC ODI rankings for batswomen?
A. Amy Satterthwaite
B. Ellyse Perry
C. Mithali Raj
D. Marizanne Kapp
3. To which country did India send its first shipment from Chahabar Port?
D. None of these
4. King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and his Queen Gyaltsuen Jetsun Pema Wangchuck who arrived in India on 31 October 2017 on a four-day visit belong to which country?
5. Which of the following bank has signed an agreement with seven companies for funding solar power energy following a line of credit from World Bank?
A. Union Bank of India
B. Allahabad Bank
C. State bank of India
D. Punjab National Bank
6. What is the theme of the United Nations for 2017 World Cities Day (WCD)?
A. Innovative Governance, Open Cities
B. Better City, Better Life
C. Inclusive Cities, Shared Development
D. Promoting a better urban future
7. What is the maximum tenor of Sovereign Gold Bond scheme?
A. 6 years
B. 10 years
C. 5 years
D. 8 years
8. For Which state India and World Bank Signed $200 Million Loan Agreement recently?
9. 1267 committee of the U.N. Security Council would discuss the status of individual terrorists and terrorist organizations. On which of the matters 1267 committee was formed?
A. On West Asia Situation.
B. On India – Pakistan Border situation.
C. On the situation in Afghanistan.
D. On South Asia’s security.
10. Name the veteran actor and playwright to receive Tata Literature Lifetime Achievement Award 2017.
A. Anupam Kher
C. Girish Karnad
D. Amitabh Bachchan
11. Name the committee appointed to probe into the death of former TamilNadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa.
A. Vishwesharaya committee
B. A.Arumughaswamy committee correct
C. H L Dattu committee
D. Thakur committee
12. Who will host the 2022 Gay Games recently?
D. Hong Kong
13. Who has been appointed Private Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
A. Vikash Singh
B. Viraj Singh
C. Vikram Singh
D. None of these
14. Virat Kohli on 30 October 2017 returned to the top spot in the ICC One-Day International rankings for batsmen after logging career-high rating points, going past which iconic player?
A. Saurav Ganguly
B. Rahul Dravid
C. Virender Sehwag
D. Sachin Tendulkar
15. Which South African batsman has smashed the fastest hundred in T20 cricket against Bangladesh?
A. AB de Villiers
B. David Miller
C. Farhaaan Behardien
D. J P Duminy
16. Who has taken charge as the new Vice Chief of Naval Staff (VCNS)?
A. D K Dewan
B. P N Murugesan
C. Ajit Kumar P
D. Karambir Singh
17. What is the name of the portal launched by the MSME Ministry to empower entrepreneurs to directly register their cases relating to a delayed payment from Public Sector Undertakings?
A. MSME Samadhaan
B. MSME Aadesh
C. MSME Nivaran
D. MSME Sheegra
18. From which year Saudi Arabia to Allow Women in Sports Stadiums?
19. In First Nehru Ministry, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel held which all portfolios?
a. Home Affairs and states
c. Information and Broadcasting
A. Only a
B. Only a and b
C. Only a and c
20. Where was the 11th Trade Policy Forum (TPF) Meeting held at?