28th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates who are preparing for competitive exams must prepare 28th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available in this section. Candidates who want to crack the exams they must practice daily current affairs quiz. Our website Sarkari Naukri provides complete information. So, all the aspirants must prepare well and improve your weak areas. To help the students we are providing 28th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, follow our website regularly and practice daily current affairs quiz.
Candidates can check 28th March 2018 Current Affairs Topics which is related to Integrated Scheme For Development Of Silk Industry, Sports, 3rd Largest Electricity Producer In The World, 2018 Formula One Australian Grand Prix tournament, 8th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2018, world’s longest sandstone cave, Director-General of FICCI, 5 National Highway Projects In Varanasi, 11th Rashtriya Rifles Biennial Conference 2018, 12th edition of Earth Hour 2018 and few more topics information is available in the below section.
Start 28th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who approved Integrated Scheme For Development Of Silk Industry?
2. Which state’s cricket team has won the Vijay Hazare Trophy?
3. Which country Becomes 3rd Largest Electricity Producer In The World?
4. Who has won the 2018 Formula One Australian Grand Prix tournament?
A. Kimi Raikkonen
B. Max Verstappen
C. Lewis Hamilton
D. Sebastian Vettel
5. Which hockey team has won the 8th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2018?
A. Hockey Mizoram
B. Hockey Punjab
C. Hockey Him
D. Vidarbha Hockey Association
6. Which of the following Indian state is home to world’s longest sandstone cave
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
7. Who is the Director-General of FICCI?
A. Puneet Mahajan
B. Dilip Chenoy
C. Sanjaya Baru
D. Rashesh Shah
8. Which organization has received the Frederick Pincott Award for 2017 from the Indian High Commissioner, Y K Sinha for promoting Hindi cinema in Britain for the last 18 years?
9. The famous Madhavpur Mela begins in _________________
B. Madhya Pradesh
10. Who Laid Foundation Stone Of 5 National Highway Projects In Varanasi?
A.Shri Ram Nath Kovind
B.Shri Rajesh Sharma
C.Shri Vignesh Rajan
D.Shri Prakash Javadekar
11. Urjit Patel is the Governor of ____
A. Planning Commission
B. NITI Aayog
D. None of the above
12. Which city in the world goes wireless recently?
D. New Delhi
13. Which state has topped the list of states with most number of beggars, as per data released by Union ministry of Social Justice?
A. West Bengal
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
14. Which state is hosting the 11th Rashtriya Rifles Biennial Conference 2018?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
15. Recently DEMU was in news, it is a
D. Artillery Gun
16. Name the small finance bank which has tied up with IPL franchise Chennai Super Kings (CSK) to launch Yellow Army Savings Account
A. AU Small Finance Bank
B. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C. Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
D. Equitas Small Finance Bank
17. India has overtaken Germany to become the _____largest automobile market in the world, According to the latest global data.
18. Jet Airways to make __________as its regional gateway.
19. Which campaign has been launched by WWF-India at the 12th edition of Earth Hour 2018?
A. Give Up to Give Back
B. Save Earth for Future
C. Connect to Earth
D. Nature calling you, Listen!
20. Which among the given communities of Karnataka has recently been granted minority status by the state government?