29th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 29th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is shared on this page. Every year a huge number of candidates are attending for various competitive exams. All the competitions must have an idea of Current Affairs Quiz. Basically, the questions are related to current affairs. For that reason, our website Sarkari Recruitment is providing daily current affairs quiz. So, stay tuned to our website and practice regular current affairs quiz. Without knowing an idea on Current Affairs Quiz candidates did not perform well in the exams. Some of the candidates are attending for Interviews. Daily current affairs quiz will help you to gain a good score.
29th March 2018 Current Affairs is given in a Quiz and Answer format. So, collect the below given topics and prepare well. Some of the topics are based on ISSF Junior World Cup, Saras Aajeevika Mela, Jockey Cup International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2018, ISSF Junior Shooting World Cup, Universal Real-Time Payment, India’s first Insect Museum Opened, One Australian Grand Prix tournament, Fourth Largest Auto Market In The World, Executive Board of UNESCO, Airport Authority of India (AAI), Primary Health Centers (PHC), E-Commerce Portal And M-Commerce App.
Start 29th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which medal did Manu Bhaker, Anmol Jointly won at ISSF Junior World Cup?
2. Which bank Ties Up With CSK?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Canara Bank
C. State Bank of India
D. Equitas Bank
3. Which city hosted the ‘Saras Aajeevika Mela’?
B. New Delhi
4. Which court has said that age cannot be a criterion for granting bail to the accused?
A. Bombay High Court
B. Supreme Court
C. Madras High Court
D. Allahabad High Court
5. Which country’s team has won the U-17 Jockey Cup International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2018?
6. The global leader in broadband testing, Ookla is located in which country?
B. United States
C. United Kingdom
7. Which Indian sportsperson has bagged gold in the women’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol event at the 2018 ISSF Junior Shooting World Cup in Sydney?
A. Anisha Bhanwala
B. Devanshi Rana
C. Manu Bhaker
8. Who introduces Universal Real-Time Payment Tracking?
B. Hyundai Accent
C. Maruti Suzuki
D. Bharati Benz
9. London Declaration is associated with the formation of which of the following Organisation
B. The Commonwealth of Nations
C. World Economic Forum
D. European Union
10. In which state India’s first Insect Museum Opened?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. West Bengal
11. Name the person who won 2018 Formula One Australian Grand Prix tournament?
A. Kimi Raikkonen
B. Max Verstappen
C. Lewis Hamilton
D. Sebastian Vettel
12. Which country Becomes Fourth Largest Auto Market In The World?
C. Saudi Arabia
13. Who was nominated as India’s representative to Executive Board of UNESCO?
A. BM Kapoor
B. JS Rajput
C. Sushant Gupta
D. Prateek Sen
14. How much is India’s 2018 GDP growth estimate for 2018, according to the credit rating agency Moody’s?
15. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) signed a MoU with which state government under its Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) initiative for the sustainable development of human settlements at villages in Kamrup district?
16. Name the first district of India to have 100 percent solar powered Primary Health Centers (PHC)?
17. Which state has the highest number of fully covered tribal habitations with the safe drinking water?
A. Madhya Pradesh
18. Which Launches Tribes India E-Commerce Portal And M-Commerce App?
A. Shri Jual Oram
B. Shri Dinesh Karthick
C. Shri Suresh Kumar
D. Shri Giridhar Kumar
19. Recently The instrument, “Fluorimeter”, has been developed by the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), an Indore-based unit of the Dept Of Atomic Energy, this instrument is used to measure traces of
20. Who was elected as new president of Myanmar 2018?
A. Htin Kyaw
B. Thein Sein
C. Win Myint
D. Min Aung Hlaing