2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. While checking the Current Affairs Quiz candidates can know about National and International news. If you are struggling to find out the 2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then our website Sarkari Recruitment is the best place to practice daily current affairs quiz. We bundle all the important data and provided here. So, candidates who want to crack the competitive exams must practice well. We research some interesting information on current happenings and furnished in a quiz format. So, try to practice all the questions and improve your General Knowledge Skills.
If you are checking for 2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then this article is useful for you. We are discussing some topics related to Indian constitution, Ajeya Warrior-2017, Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018, UPI, BHIM App, Best Actor Female Award, Currency of Argentina, World Economic Forum, World Weightlifting Championship, Sikh woman Mayor, Golden Peacock Award, Central Statistics Office (CSO), Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Sports and much more stuff. So, without wasting your valuable time practice 2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Go to the below section and start the quiz.
Start 2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Article 239AA of the Indian constitution is associated with
A. Constitution and composition of panchayats
B. Administration of scheduled areas and tribal areas
C. Extent of laws made by Parliament and by the legislatures of states
D. Special provisions with respect to Delhi
2. The first Re 1 note issued in India was printed in which country?
B. United States
3. Which place Ajeya Warrior-2017: Indo-UK combined military exercise held?
B. West Bengal
D. Tamil Nadu
4. Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018 will be held in
A. Madhya Pradesh
5. Railway Ministry has introduced the facility for booking of railway tickets from railway counters through UPI, BHIM App.What is the abbreviation of BHIM?
A. Bharat Interconnected Money app
B. Bharat Interface for Money app
C. Bharat Initial and Makeover app
D. Bharat Improved Money app
6. Who has won the Best Actor Female Award at the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI-2017)?
A. Sumitra Bhave
B. Ruchi Narain
C. Gautami Tadimalla
D. Parvathy Thiruvoth Kottuvatta
7. What is the currency of Argentina?
8. The Central government has sanctioned Rs 275 crore for establishing a Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism in ______.
9. Which one of the following reports/indices is NOT compiled by the World Economic Forum?
A. Global Financial Stability Report
B. Global Competitiveness Index
C. Global Gender Gap Report
D. Global Risks Report
10. Name the winner of the 2017 World Weightlifting Championship in the 48 kg event held in Anaheim, USA.
A. Ana Segura
B. Mirabai Chanu
C. Thunya Sukcharoen
D. Chiraphan Nanthawong
11. For which conference K Chandrasekhar Rao to invite Chandrababu Naidu?
A. World Telugu Conference
B. World Tamil Conference
C. World Kannada Conference
D. World Malayalee Conference
12. Who became the first Sikh woman Mayor in the United States?
A. Prerna Khullar
B. Reet Saini
C. Preet Didbal
D. Harpreet Dabb
13. West Bengal gets Financial aid from which organization to ply 130 Electric buses______
A. Asian Development Bank
B. World Bank
C. International Monetary Fund
D. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
14. Which film has won the Golden Peacock award for the Best Film at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI-2017)?
A. 120 Beats Per Minute
B. Take Off
C. Angels Wear White
D. Dark Skull
15. The Bill to grant constitutional status to NCBC will be re-introduced in Lok Sabha. Here, the term NCBC means
A. National Committee for Backward Classes
B. National Committee for Backward Clauses
C. National Commission for Backward Classes
D. National Commission for Backward Clusters
16. The logo and mascot of Hockey World Cup 2018 was unveiled by whom?
A. Naveen Patnaik
B. Narendra Modi
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Manohar Lal Khattar
17. How much amount has been sanctioned by the Union Government for the Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism to be set up in Rajasthan?
A. Rs 375 crore
B. Rs 250 crore
C. Rs 275 crore
D. Rs 300 crore
18. The combined military exercise “Ajeya Warrior- 2017” has started between India and which country?
A. United States
D. United Kingdom
19. According to the report by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), India’s GDP growth recovered by ____ percent in the second quarter (July-September) of 2017-18.
A. 6.3 Percent
B. 6 Percent
C. 6.7 Percent
D. 6.5 Percent
20. Recently Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Russian Minister for Emergency Situations Vladimir Puchkov agreed that Russia will assist India to set up which of the following______
A. Defence Centre
B. Pharmaceutical Development center
C. National Crisis Management
D. Food Security Meet