30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
The 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. So, competitors who are browsing for 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on the internet now stop searching because this page provides complete information about today’s current affairs quiz. While practicing the Current Affairs Quiz candidates can gain more General Knowledge level. So, to help the candidates we are enclosing 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in the below section. We all know that most of the organizations are conducting the interview rounds based on the Current Affairs. From this page, candidates can check 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with answers. Scroll down and practice today’s current affairs quiz. Through this page, aspirants can easily fetch the current affairs quiz. By checking the current affairs quiz aspirants can get a knowledge about the worldwide news.
Check 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from the below section. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams they have to refer this page and pratcise them. In the below section we are sharing some information about today’s news such as Bags AICTE Award, currency of Saudi Arabia, second largest smartphone market, best country to visit in 2018, Sports, UNICEF, units of measurement, citizenship to the robot, First Indian Company, Department of Defence Production (DDP), 2018 World Rally Championship (WRC), International Criminal Court (ICC), Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), Associate Member of BCCI topics are discussed in the below section. Aspirants who want to practice daily current affairs quiz they have to bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get daily current affairs quiz updates.
Start 30th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who Bags AICTE Award for Supporting Start-Ups?
2. What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
A. Saudi Dinar
B. Saudi Riyal
C. Saudi Rupee
D. Saudi Peso
3. Which country is having second largest smartphone market in the world?
D. Sri Lanka
4. Which country is the best country to visit in 2018?
5. Which team has won the 5th edition of Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) 2017?
A. Bengal Warriors
B. Patna Pirates
C. Jaipur Pink Panthers
D. UP Yoddha
6. The headquarters of the UNICEF is located at
A. New York
D. None of the above
7. Name the country which will introduce a minimum wage for workers in the country?
8. Which of the following states has declared its independence from Spain?
9. As announced recently (Oct-2017), which of the given units of measurement will get new measure set by the value of Planck constant from the year 2019?
10. Which of the following country offered citizenship to the robot, designed by entrepreneur David Hanson?
B. South Korea
D. Saudi Arabia
11. Which is the First Indian Company to Cross Rs 6 Trillion Market Capital?
A. Reliance Industries Limited
B. Ashok Leyland
C. L& T Limited
D. J K Limited
12. Name the coffee table book released by Defence Minister on October 27, 2017, on the Department of Defence Production (DDP).
A. We Are For Ever
B. Our Story of Defence Production
C. Truth of Defence
D. A journey towards self-reliance
13. With which country India to implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security?
14. 2018 World Rally Championship (WRC) will be held in which country?
15. Which country has become the first country to leave International Criminal Court (ICC)?
B. South Africa
16. The Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) was established by which of the following groups of nations
A. G- 7
D. None of the above
17. Which place has become an Associate Member of BCCI?
D. Andaman And Nicobar
18. Which of the following will be felicitated with Kalidas Samman of the year?
A. Ram Gopal Bajaj
B. Piyush Mishra
C. Shreeram Lagoo
D. Saurabh Shukla
19. The 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup final between England vs Spain on 28 October 2017 is held in which stadium?
A. Fatorda Stadium, Margao
B. Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati
C. DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai
D. Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
20. Who has launched Indian Railway’s first set of solar plants on rooftops of Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi, Anand Vihar and Delhi railway stations?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Aruj Jaitly
C. Rajnath Singh
D. PM Narendra Modi