4th April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
On this page, candidates can refer 4th April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and practice well. The providing current affairs quiz is very important for the candidates who are preparing for competitive exams. So, make use of this chance and practice well. While practicing the current affairs quiz contenders can enhance their general knowledge skills. So, without getting late start the preparation and gain a good score. Candidates who want to place in the government sector must have complete knowledge of current affairs quiz. Below we mentioned 4th April 028 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format.
Have you been looking for 4th April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? then reached a correct place. Coming to today’s current affairs quiz topics are related to Indian Cellular Association (ICA), Global City Momentum Index, new President of NASSCOM, singles Miami Open tennis tournament, Deputy Election Commissioner, 15th Finance Commission of India, J.C. Daniel Award, and much more topics are given below. For more details stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment.
Start 4th April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Recently operationalized Jana Small Finance Bank headquarters in _____________.
2. According to recent data released by Indian Cellular Association (ICA), India has acquired what position in the world in producing mobile phones?
3. Who awarded Projects Worth Rs 1.22 Lakh Crore In FY18?
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Larsen and Toubro Limited
4. Where is the headquarter of NASSCOM located?
D. New Delhi
5. Which city has been ranked the top city in the short-term Momentum Ranking of JLL’s annual ‘Global City Momentum Index’ 2018?
6. In what way does the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) incentivize employers for generation of new employment?
A. Fixed term employment will be introduced across all labour-intensive sectors enabling employers to hire and fire at will
B. The Government of India will pay the employers’ Employee Pension Scheme share in respect of new employees
C. The Government will procure land on lease for a certain length of time on behalf of private sector enterprises/industries
D. The Government of India will pay MGNREGA-equivalent wage share of new employees’ salaries in select sectors such as textiles and apparel
7. Recently Male Declaration was in news, it is aimed at
A. Prevention and control of Transboundary air pollution in South Asia
B. To reduce global greenhouse gas emission
C. To promote free trade among ASEAN nations
8. The Rangit dam is built across which tributary of Tista River in Sikkim?
A. Rangpo River
B. Rangit River
C. Lachung River
D. Ringyong Chhu River
9. Who appointed as the new President of NASSCOM?
B. Raman Roy
C. Debjani Ghosh
D. Rishad Premji
10. Who has won the 2018 men’s singles Miami Open tennis tournament?
A. John Isner
B. Alexander Zverev
C. Roger Federer
D. Kei Nishikori
11. Name the American diplomat who was appointed to become the first woman to head UN political affairs, one of the most high-profile positions at the world body.
A. Jeffrey Feltman
B. Rosemary DiCarlo
C. Henry Kissinger
D. Reta Jo Lewis
12. ‘Walong’, recently in the news, is nearest to
A. New Delhi
13. Who is appointed as Deputy Election Commissioner recently?
A. Chandra Bhushan
B. Suresh Rajan
C. Rohit Sharma
D. Naresh Singh
14. Which state has recently launched scheme named ‘Rupashree’ to provide one-time financial support for the marriage of poor women of the state?
A. West Bengal
15. Which among the following airports has been adjudged as the cleanest airport in India by Airport Authority of India?
A. Mangalore International Airport
B. Chennai International Airport
C. Trivandrum International Airport
D. Jaipur International Airport
16. Recently Anandibai Gopalrao Joshi was in news, she was the
A. India’s first Female doctor
B. First women revolutionary in modern India
C. First women satyagrahi in modern India
D. First Women President of Indian National Congress
17. Who has been appointed as the new Joint Secretary of 15th Finance Commission of India?
A. Krishna Bahadur Singh
B. Ravi Kota
C. Anoop Singh
D. Sanjay Adlakha
18. West Bengal government launched which scheme for the marriage of poor girls?
A. Sukanya Samridhi
B. Beti Bachao
19. Who has been chosen for the prestigious J.C. Daniel Award for 2017?
A. Satyan Anthikkad
B. K.G. George
C. Sreekumaran Thampi
D. Adoor Gopalakrishnan
20. What is the rank of India in the Global Startup Ecosystem 2017 Index?