6th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Practise 6th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. Most of the candidates are looking for daily current affairs. For that purpose, our team gather all the important information and updated here. Want to improve your General Knowledge Skills? Then start the preparation with the help of 6th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Without having any knowledge of the Current Affairs it is impossible to crack the competitive test. For the convenience of the candidates, we are here to provide some information about the world. More details about Current Affairs Quiz visit our website SarkariRecruitment regularly.
6th December 2017 Current Affairs is available in Quiz and Answer format. Today we have given the information on the topics such as CEO of Bharti Airtel, Unveils Paytm FASTag Across India, Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary (JSBS), Petro is the cryptocurrency, Fitch’s December Global Economic Outlook, Vigilant Ace, Global Goodwill Ambassador for UN Environment, CITIES, Android Oreo Go edition, World Soil Day (WSD), 23rd edition of the Star Screen Awards 2017, Sports, unique world-class hospital, Rajya Sabha members, 6th International Tourism Mart 2017, Cambridge Dictionary’s Word and much more.
Start 6th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Name the CEO of Bharti Airtel
A. Anupam Srivastava
B. Rajeev Suri
C. Ashok Ganapathy
D. Himanshu Kapania
2. A ‘Bank Run’
A. Is a situation in which a bank that is authorized to hold the assets and liabilities of an insolvent bank can no longer meet its own financial obligations
B. Is an oft-witnessed chain reaction in which lowering of interest rates by one bank forces others to do the same
C. Refers to the phenomenon of predatory pricing of loans in order to “poach” customers of competitor banks
D. Occurs when a large number of customers of a bank withdrawing their deposits simultaneously
3. Which payments bank Unveils Paytm FASTag Across India?
A. Paytm Payments Bank
B. Airtel Payments Bank
C. Vodafone M-Pesa Payments Bank
D. Sun pharmaceutical Payments Bank
4. The Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary (JSBS) is located in which state/UT?
A. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
5. Petro is the cryptocurrency launched by
A. United Arab Emirate
6. In Fitch’s December Global Economic Outlook, India’s GDP growth has been lowered to ____ percent
B. 6.7 %
C. 6.5 %
D. 6.8 %
7. ‘Vigilant Ace’, the largest-ever joint aerial drills have been launched by which two countries recently?
A. China and Pakistan
B. South Korea and the United States
C. Iran and North Korea
D. Russia and Japan
8. Who has been recently appointed as the Global Goodwill Ambassador for UN Environment?
A. Charli XCX
B. Annie Lennox
C. Ellie Goulding
D. Jarvis Cocker
9. Who is Honored as UN Environment Global Goodwill Ambassador?
A. Jerry Peter
B. John Williams
C. Ellie Goulding
D. John Peterson
10. The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITIES) of Wild Fauna and Flora has its headquarter in ____
A. Washington D.C
C. New York
D. Los Angeles
11. The 4 days International Conference on Climate Change has been inaugurated in which country from December 3, 2017?
A. Sri Lanka
12. Close to 7,000 cases were reported under the umbrella term ‘Offences against the State’ in 2016 in India. Which one of the following topped the list among the States?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
D. Tamil Nadu
13. Which company launches Android Oreo Go edition for low-end phones?
14. What is the theme of the 2017 World Soil Day (WSD)?
A. Soil day for future life
B. Soils & Pulses: Symbiosis for life
C. Healthy soils for a healthy life
D. Caring for the Planet starts from the Ground
15. Which of the following film won the best film (critics) award at the 23rd edition of the Star Screen Awards 2017?
C. Tumhari Sulu
D. Shubh Mangal Savdhaan
16. Virat Kohli has become the second batsman ever to set a record for most double centuries as a Test Captain. Who was the first batsman to make this record?
A. Shane Watson
B. Brian Lara
C. AB de Villiers
D. Graeme Smith
17. A unique world-class hospital, SGVP Holistic Hospital was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which Indian city? The hospital is an integration of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Allopathy.
D. New Delhi
18. Ali Anwar and which Indian politician is disqualified as Rajya Sabha members?
A. Sitaram Yechury
B. K. C. Tyagi
C. Sharad Yadav
D. Nitish Kumar
19. Which state is hosting the 6th International Tourism Mart 2017?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
20. Which among the following words has been announced as the Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2017?