8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Candidates who are facing problems while searching the 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then check this page and get 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We suggest all the competitors once look this page and begin the preparation. While practicing the daily current affairs quiz aspirants cam knows what happened in the world. Note down the today’s current affairs quiz and start the preparation with the help of given 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Want to get today’s current affairs quiz then simply scroll down this page and practice them. Those who are preparing for various competitive exams they reached a correct place to practice the daily current affairs quiz. While knowing the Dialy Current Affairs Quiz it will help the aspirants to improve their General Knowledge skills. Visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com and check daily basis current affairs quiz.
Hurry up and get 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the aspirants we gather today’s current affairs news and updated on this page. On this page, we are giving the 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz information. From this page, all the competitors can easily find the National and International Current Affairs News. Therefore refer the 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and prepare well. Without having a proper preparation it is not an easy to crack the competitive exams. Coming to 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics Hindu rate of growth, Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS), Indian Railways, capital of Guinea, AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships, Vettoor Purushan, special residence certificate, Managing Director of the bank, USSR (now Russia) Constitution, States Power Ministers in Bihar, Hazaribagh Wildlife Sanctuary (HWS), World’s largest bridge, Silliguri Corridor was created in, 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup, Finance Secretary topics.
Start 8th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The term ‘Hindu rate of growth’ characterizes which one of the following phases?
A. From the rise of Marathas to the Battle of Plassey
B. From the Battle of Plassey to Independence
C. From Independence to the 1980s
D. From the Economic Reforms to 2009
2. The Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS) is located in which state?
C. West Bengal
3. Which river bridge the Indian Railways constructed the main arch recently?
A. Chenab River Bridge
B. Mahatma Gandhi Setu
C. Jawahar Setu
D. Godavari Arch Bridge
4. What is the capital of Guinea?
5. Who has been named as the ambassador of the upcoming AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships
A. Mary Kom
B. Sania Mirza
D. Saina Nehwal
6. Who is Vettoor Purushan?
D. Standup Comedian
7. AI boy Mirai has become the first bot to be given the official residence. Which district of Japan offered him the special residence certificate?
8. Which of the following is not responsible for electrification projects of the Railways
A. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
C. Zonal Railways
D. None of the above
9. Which bank has made online transactions through RTGS and NEFT free of cost from Nov 1? Aditya Puri is the Managing Director of the bank.
A. Federal Bank
B. IndusInd Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. HDFC Bank
10. Which (one) of the following features of our Constitution is/are borrowed from the USSR (now Russia) Constitution?
a. Directive Principles of State Policy
b. Fundamental Duties
c. Ideals of justice in the Preamble
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. a only
B. a and c only
C. b and c only
D. a, b and c
11. Who will inaugurate the latest conference of States Power Ministers in Bihar?
A. Thawar Chand Gehlot
B. Manoj Sinha
C. Krishan Pal Gurjar
D. Raj Kumar Singh
12. With Which country India joint military combat exercise “Sampriti” which begins in Meghalaya?
13. The 2017 edition of the exercise Sampriti is being held in which state?
14. The Hazaribagh Wildlife Sanctuary (HWS) is located in ____ state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
15. What is Damrey which created landfall, causing devastation in Vietnam?
B. Mountain Fire
D. Military exercise
16. What will be the height of world’s largest bridge which is being constructed on Chenab river in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. 354 meters
B. 359 meters
C. 376 meters
D. 349 meters
17. The Silliguri Corridor was created in
D. None of the above
18. The host of the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup is
D. Kuala Lumpur
19. India has pledged to contribute how much amount to UN partnership fund at the 2017 UN Pledging Conference for Development Activities?
A. $125 million
B. $100 million
C. $119 million
D. $108 million
20. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
A. Kamal Pande
B. B. K. Chaturvedi
C. Hasmukh Adhia
D. Ajit Seth