9th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Practice 9th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and enhance your knowledge. A huge number of candidates are preparing for various exams. The competition level is very high. So, prepare well and gain a good score in the exams. Candidates can easily check daily current affairs quiz on our website. Moreover, all the important information about 9th March 2018 Current Affairs is available here. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly and prepare well. By taking the help of 9th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz candidates can simply gain a knowledge.
9th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are UN’s International Narcotics Control Board, All Women Station, Mundra Thermal Power Station (MTPS), Theme of International Women’s Day, Nari Shakti Puraskar 2017, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Odisha MSME International Trade Fair, I-League title (2017-18), World ATM Congress (WATMC), Billionaires List with a fortune of $40.1 billion and much more topics.
Start 9th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. As per UN’s International Narcotics Control Board reports, which country is the world’s largest producer and exporter of medical cannabis?
2. Who has resigned as White House chief economic advisor, recently?
A. Vidor Cohn
B. Bary Cohn
C. Pary Cohn
D. Gary Cohn
3. Which of the following railway station has been made an ‘All Women Station’?
A. Chandragiri Railway Station
B. Vijayawada Railway Station
C. Warangal Railway Station
D. None of the above
4. Which war game was conducted by Indian Navy recently?
5. Of the total number of people to have been arrested for smuggling narcotics, arms and cattle between 2015 and 2017 along with various stretches of the Indian border, the majority were apprehended at the
A. India-Bangladesh border
B. India-Nepal border
C. India-Myanmar border
D. India-Pakistan border
6. The Mundra Thermal Power Station (MTPS) is located in which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
7. What is the 2018 UN Theme of “International Women’s Day”?
A. Investing in Women and Girls
B. Equality for Women is Progress for All
C. Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality
D. Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
8. Who is the first woman from the field of law and justice conferred ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar 2017’ on women’s day?
A. Gita Mittal
B. Indu Malhotra
C. R Banumathi
D. Fathima Beevi
9. The 7-member expert committee constituted by Karnataka government recommended “religious minority” status for which community?
10. Who is the President of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)?
A. Suma Chakrabarti
B. Jim Yong Kim
C. Christine Lagarde
D. Roberto Azevedo
11. The government approved how much amount of the Nirbhaya fund for the safety of women in 8 major cities?
A. Rs 3,000 crore
B. Rs 3,900 crore
C. Rs 2,000 crore
D. Rs 2,900 crore
12. The Odisha MSME International Trade Fair, 2018 kick-started in the state with a special focus on food processing sector in ______.
13. The Animal welfare board headquarters has been shifted from Chennai to which state?
C. Uttar Pradesh
14. Which nation has decided to set 15 years as the legal age of sexual consent after public uproar?
15. Mirai’, ‘Reaper’, and ‘Saposhi’, terms have recently seen in the news, refer to/are related to
B. Distributed Denial of Services attacks
C. Artificial Intelligence
D. Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
16. Which football club has clinched the I-League title (2017-18)?
A. Churchill Brothers
B. Gokulam Kerala
C. Minerva Punjab
D. Indian Arrows
17. Railway introduce a semi high-speed train on Delhi – Jaipur route to reduce travel time to
A. 90 minutes
B. 120 minutes
C. 145 minutes
D. 180 minutes
18. The 2018 World ATM Congress (WATMC) is being held in which country?
19. What is the rank of Indian richest person Mukesh Ambani in the Forbes 2018 Billionaires List with a fortune of $40.1 billion?
20. Name the US state which has become the first such state to enact its own net-neutrality law
B. New York
D. New Jersey