9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Looking for 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check them through this page. Here we are providing 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. While attempt the given current affairs quiz all the competitors can easily gain a General Knowledge skills. Without getting any last start practice the today’s current affairs quiz. If you are preparing for various competitive exams like IBPS, RRB, Banks etc then this article is very useful. Because while recruiting the talented candidates into their organization most of the authorities are conducting their rounds based on current affairs quiz. So, without getting any late scroll down this page and collect the 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. By checking the daily current affairs you can get an idea about what happing in the world. On our website, sarkarirecruitment.com all the competitors can easily get the daily current affairs quiz.
Are you in search of 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz check the entire section and start practicing them. We hope the providing Current Affairs Quiz is helpful for you. Now get the 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is enclosed on this page. Today we have included topics like Ambassador of India to Nepal, Israel’s 2018 Genesis Prize, World’s Highest Bridge on the river, Global Partnership, Indo-Nepal folk crafts festival, International Solar Alliance (ISA), United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), 2nd edition of India International Cherry Blossom festival, New Finance Secretary, Asian Women’s Boxing Championship, Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App, Sports, Awards, Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) bridge and much more details is available on this page. Now simply scroll down and practice today’s current affairs quiz.
Start 9th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who is the ambassador of India to Nepal?
A. Devraj Bhalla
B. Subhash Anand
C. Manjeev Singh Puri
D. Gurvinder Singh
2. Who has been awarded the Israel’s 2018 Genesis Prize?
A. Michael Bloomberg
B. Itzhak Perlman
C. Anish Kapoor
D. Natalie Portman
3. Which Long-Range Cruise Missile tested recently?
B. Agni -III
4. Indian Railways launches the main Arch on World’s Highest Bridge on the river __ in Jammu and Kashmir Raesi district
5. Which social media platform has increased its character limit from 140 to 280?
6. The ride-hailing app Ola has started a global partnership with which tech giant for building connected vehicle platform?
7. The Indo-Nepal folk crafts festival has started in which city?
A. New Delhi
8. The Republic of Guinea has ratified the International Solar Alliance (ISA) Framework Agreement. What is the capital of Guinea?
9. The 23rd Conference of Parties (COP-23) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is being held in which country?
A. United States
10. The 2nd edition of India International Cherry Blossom festival has started in which state?
C. Jammu & Kashmir
11. Which bank to become operational in 650 districts by April 2018?
A. IPPB Bank
B. Dena Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. State Bank of India
12. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
A. Kamal Pande
B. Hasmukh Adhia
C. Kamal Pande
D. B. K. Chaturvedi
13. Who won a gold medal at the 2017 Asian Women’s Boxing Championship?
A. MC Mary Kom
B. Tsubasa Komura
C. Hyang Mi Kim
D. Steffy Martell
14. India has contributed an additional million dollars to a UN partnership fund aimed at supporting sustainable development projects across the
A. developed world
B. developing world
15. Which rank did India obtain in the ‘Paradise Papers released by International Consortium of Investigative Journalists?
16. Coal India has launched the ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App’. Head Quarter of Coal India is in___________.
17. Who has won the 2017 men’s singles National Badminton Championships?
A. Kidambi Srikanth
B. Pranaav Jerry Chopra
C. H S Prannoy
D. Kashyap Parupalli
18. Which inks a partnership with Microsoft for enhanced passenger experience?
19. The newly constructed Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) bridge has been built over which of these rivers by Nepal?
A. Trishuli River
B. Koshi River
C. Kali Gandaki River
D. Kankai River
20. Which state will be the first state to use EVMs with VVPAT machines on all booths during assembly elections?
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh