American Express Bank Recruitment 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 American Express Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 American Express Bank Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 American Express Bank Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding American express Bank Walk-ins, American express Bank Job openings, American express Bank Off-campus drive, American express Bank Referral drives, American express Bank Vacancies, American express Bank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, American express Bank Placement papers.
Interested Aspirants who want to get a job in this bank must apply for American Express Bank Recruitment 2018. Freshers, as well as experienced, are invited by the bank for filling up various vacant positions of Assistant Relationship Manager Client Management & Sales/ Channel Sales Manager/ Account Manager/ Sr. Product Manager and others. To get latest updated information against American Express Bank Recruitment 2018 in an upcoming year need to visit this site regularly. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in American Express Bank Recruitment.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
American Express Bank Job Vacancies:
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Client Management & Sales
- Channel Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Sr. Product Manager
- Senior Developer
- Sr. Business Analytics II
- Business Analyst
- Regional Head
- Lead Business Analyst
- Service Delivery LeaderDX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
American Express Bank Company Profile:
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan’s Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion.Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World. The company’s logo, adopted in 1958, is a Centurion whose image appears on the company’s traveler’s cheques, charge cards and credit cards.
Educational Qualification For American express Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
American Express Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in American express Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
American Express Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
American Express Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of American express Bank i.e.americanexpress.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
American Express Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of American Express Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register