Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Openings Details:
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Posts Details:
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Qualification Details:
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department job Age Limit:
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Vacancies Salary:
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Position Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Recruitment 2017:
For more Private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh State and other State now you can check our site Sarkari Recruitment for more updated and correct information. Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department of Nellore has announced notification to recruit Multipurpose Extension Officers for the year 2017 which consists of 32 posts. If candidates are interested in this field can now apply for these vacancies before the last date as there is so much competition for these 32 posts. And also for more additional details like Qualifications, Age limit, Age relaxation, Salary, experience, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes, Issuance of Call Letters, Results etc.., you can check this post further. These details are so important for every candidate that one should not miss this opportunity. The selection will be purely based on the merit and performance shown in written and interview process. Candidates with B.Sc (Agriculture or Horticulture or Aquaculture) / Polytechnic Diploma Holders of Agriculture, Seed Technology/Plant Protection/Organic Farming / Polytechnic Diploma in Horticulture / B.Sc (B.Z.C)Students are eligible for this positions.
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Openings Details:
Department of Agriculture, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh has published recruitment notice for the post of Multi Purpose Extension Officer. This is to inform all the candidates that Agriculture Department Nellore has invited the applications from Diploma, Graduate pass candidates. Candidates who are looking for new govt jobs for Diploma, Graduate can fill the form for the Agriculture Department Nellore Multi Purpose Extension Officers post. The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Merit Listing, Interview. Candidates will have to apply to Nellore District MPEO Agriculture Recruitment 2017 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process.
|Organization Name||Agricultural Dept, Nellore|
|Post Name(s)||Multipurpose Extension Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Posts Details:
- OC -17 Posts
- SC -06 Posts
- BC-07 Posts
- ST -02 Posts
|S.No||Name of Mandal||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Ojili||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Jaladanki||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Dagadarthi||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Rapuru||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Naidupet||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|6||Pellakur||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|7||D.V Satram||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|8||Tada||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|9||Balayapalle||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|10||Dakkili||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|11||Saidapuram||02 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Qualification Details:
- First Preference will be given to B.Sc (Agriculture or Horticulture or Aquaculture) qualified candidates.
- Second Preference will be given to Polytechnic Diploma Holders of Agriculture, Seed Technology/Plant Protection/Organic Farming.
- Third preference will be given to Polytechnic Diploma in Horticulture.
- Fourth and final preference will be given to B.Sc (B.Z.C)Students.
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department job Age Limit:
The candidate’s age limits as on 31-July-2017 for General 18-40 years, and for SC/ST/BC candidates up to 5 years of age relaxation is given.
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Vacancies Salary:
Selected candidates will get paid of Rs.8,000/- per month.
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Position Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected as per merit and performance have shown during the interview.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department Recruitment 2017:
- The candidates who are having the eligibility criteria they can apply online through official recruitment website.
- Submitted application form to reach District Selection Committee on or before the last date.
- With application form must submit to the below given Gazetted officer Attested documents.
1. Nativity Certificate.
2. Date of Birth Proof.
3. 4 to 10 the class study certificates.
4. Educational certificate Photostat copies.
5. Community Certificate.
6. Id and Address Proof.
7. If any other related documents.
- Must provide a valid mobile number and Email Id.