Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies Details 2017:
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Police jobs Details:
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Police Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Police jobs Age Limit:
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Salary:
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017:
For more private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh State interested candidates can check them out on our site Sarkari recruitment for accurate and updated information as we update the site pretty much often. State level board of Andhra Pradesh has released notification to fill up 707 posts in various departments like sub-inspector, deputy jailor, Assistant Matron in various division of Andhra Pradesh State. so, interested candidates who are willing to join the police department can try for these jobs. As this will be the good career opportunity for the youth with a good package for selected candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs in prescribed format in online on or before the last date. Along with this we also updated other additional information like Last date, Start Date, educational qualification, Salary, Age limit etc.., we also advise candidates to check the official notification first before applying to the vacancies. Men and women can apply for these 707 posts.
Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies Details 2017:
This will be the first notification released after the separation of the Andhra Pradesh State. This whole Selection will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Police Board. This Board will only have the right to select the candidates. And After selection training will be given to the selected Applicants. Recruitment will be based on merit which is the only criteria for selection. State Level Police Recruitment Board has kept out any element of subjectivity like subjective question paper, interview, etc in the entire process. Several new aspects of online submission of application form, reservation for women, replacing 5 KM run with a 1 mile Run, Reducing physical events, conducting preliminary written qualifying examination are being introduced from this year to make Recruitment process more Citizen friendly and transparent. Keep watching this website for recruitment notifications and other information One last request -please, don’t pay money to anyone for selection. “Fight Corruption for a better future”.
|Organization Name||AP Police|
|Post Name(s)||Various posts|
|Number of Vacancies||707|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Andhra Pradesh Police jobs Details:
- Sub Inspectors of Police (SCT) (Civil) (Men &Women) in Police Department – 355 Posts
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SCT) (AR) (Men& Women) in Police Department – 113 Posts
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department -09 Posts
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SCT) (APSP) (Men) in Police Department -209 Posts
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Men) – 16 Posts
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Women) – 05 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Police Education Qualifications Details:
Degree awarded by any university in India. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July 2017, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
Andhra Pradesh Police jobs Age Limit:
Candidates age must be between 21 – 27.
Candidates age must be between 21 – 30.
Candidates age must be between 21 – 25.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Salary:
selected candidates will get 28940-78910/-.
selected candidates will get 26600-77030/.
selected candidates will get 26600-77030/.
Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected according to their merit performance. And candidates will be selected only by the board of Andhra Pradesh Police
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website.
- Go to Recruitment and click on ‘Latest Announcement’
- Choose the desired post and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on the activated link “Click here for New Registration”
- Complete the Registration
- Pay the application fee and click on Submit
- Take the printout of the application for further reference