Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of AP Boilers Department BOE .Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of AP Boilers Department BOE .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus 2017:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like AP Boilers Department BOE etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, AP Boilers Department BOE Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for AP Boilers Department BOE PDF is important but also previous papers of AP Boilers Department BOE is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of AP Boilers Department BOE, candidate who want to check AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
AP Boilers Department BOE Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of AP Boilers Department BOE .Get the download of AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the AP Boilers Department BOE exam.
AP Boilers Department Company Profile:
In 1923 boilers Act was promulgated in the undivided India. To enacted of the Act, a Boiler Directorate was established in Kolkata in 1924. After partition in 1947, that department
transferred to East Pakistan and worked as boiler Directorate. At the time of administrative reformation in 1961, the department became an attached office under the Ministry of Industries and commerce. Till to date, this office has been working as an attached office of the Ministry of Industries.
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation EngineersTest Pattern:
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Boiler Operation Engineers post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Written Exam and Viva Voice. An exam would be conducted for 400 marks . Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
Andhra Pradesh BOE Examination Syllabus for BOE Posts:
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating
- surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description
- of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.
- Quantities as well as, Weights
- Also, Principal types of steam boilers used on land & Different types of boilers employed.
- Data & Formulae supplied
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Further, Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations.
- Working as well as Management of steam boilers
- Also, Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting as well as, other safety devices
- Superheaters and economizers
- Description and explanation of the functions of feed pumps,
- feed water filters and softeners,
- forced draught,
- feed regulators,
- feed injectors,
- Automatic draught control devices.
- steam accumulators,
- induced draught,
- feed heaters, air heaters, calories,
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- General methods employed in laying the foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.