APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017: Good news for the APPSC AEE exam written candidates.Finally, APPSC released the complete list of the selected candidates against the vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in various Engineering services.The selected candidates have to participate in the document verification process to get allotment order.So if the document verification process is successfully completed, then he/she get allotment order of posting.The mains exam for the AEE posts is held on 29 & 30 Dec 2016.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Merit List
APPSC recruits many numbers of candidates every year for various designations.In 2016 it announced this AEE (Civil/Mechanical) notification for the graduated completed candidates in the branches of Civil/Mechanical.The screening test and mains exam also conducted according to the notification.On the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates, APPSC prepared the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Merit List and released in its official site.It released the provisionally admitted Candidates list for Certificate Verification.So the candidates who are attending for the verification process must arrange their educational documents carefully in a proper manner.Visit our site Sarkarecruitmemnt for regular updates of AP state government jobs.
APPSC AEE Mains Scores
APPSC releases the complete information related to the AEE recruitment like AEE Mains Score, Result Notification Day wise Schedule for Verification of Certificates, Candidate ,Candidate, Checklist,Marks List of all Candidates who appeared in the Main Examination, everthingAttestateverything neatly.So the individuals just go through the official site or the link provided below for clear information.So the candidates are advised to submit the documents carefully because of any single mistake in this process you need to suffer a lot that means your allotment may get canceled.
Documents to be taken for verification of APPSC AEE process
- Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent) in support of Minimum / Maximum age as on 01/07/2016
- Service Certificate/ Any other certificate in respect of age relaxation claimed.
- Integrated Community Certificate (issued by the concerned Tahsildar/M.R.O./R.D.O) by BC, SC, ST Candidates.
- Creamy Layer exemption certificate from Revenue authorities for BC candidates only, as per G.O.Ms.No.3, BC Welfare (C2) Dept.,
- Study Certificates from IV class to X class if studied in school or Residence certificate for 7 years prior to appearing in SSC, if appeared for SSC as a private candidate.
- Local status certificate in case of candidates who have migrated from Telangana State to Andhra Pradesh State in between 2nd June,2014 and 1st June, 2017 as laid out in Circular Memo No.4136/SPF & MC/2015-5, Dated.08/08/2016 & 03/09/2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Prescribed for the post as per Notification.No.06/2016 as on 17-08-2016.
- Physically Handicapped (VH, HH &OH) Certificate in the Prescribed proforma clearly showing % of deformity issued by the District Medical Board/Civil Assistant Surgeon, who claim PH reservation
- In case there is any spelling mistake/ mistakes in the Certificates produced by the applicant including the degree certificate, a certificate from the competent authority stating that the original certificates pertaining to him/her are to be produced on the day of verification.
- Hall ticket for the Written Examination in original and copy of this memo for verification of Original Certificates. Two attestation forms duly filled by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer. The Candidate also directed to affix his/her latest passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the top of each attestation form.
- Two attestation forms duly filled by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer. The Candidate also directed to affix his/her latest passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the top of each attestation form.
- Two Checklists duly filled and signed by the candidate
- 3 Latest Passport Size photos.
APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017 Details
|Name of the Posts||AEE|
|Date of the Exam||Completed|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Official Website Link||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
The verification of original certificates scheduled to be held from 26/04/2017 to 16/05/2017 and candidates are directed to attend at 10.30 AM in the Commission’s Office, Prathibha Bhavan, Opp. Gagan Vihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.
How to check APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017?
- Visit the official site of APPSC AEE i.e.www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to Results option.
- See the link to download APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017.
- Enter your Registration number/Application Number and DOB.
- Result will be shown
- Download the Results
- Take a print out of the Results for further reference.
Get APPSC AEE Mains Results 2017 (Available)