APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 1 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 About APPSC:
- 1.3 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector job Qualification Details:
- 1.4 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Vacancies Salary:
- 1.5 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector positions Age limit:
- 1.6 APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to apply for APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector recruitment 2017:
On behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Group III notification. To fill 1,000 VDO( Village Development officer ) and Junior Inspector for the upcoming year 2017. So, candidates who are interested in working with the government can apply for these openings on or before the last date. We rush the applicants to apply fast as there is so much competition for these jobs. These 1000 vacancies will be filled in all the districts and villages in the State of Andhra Pradesh. In this post, we also updated other additional information like salary, Qualifications, Last Date to apply, Start Date, Age limit, Selection process, Exam pattern, How to apply, Age relaxation etc.., The APPSC Group III Notification 2017 for 1000 vacancies of Jr Inspector and Village Development Officer (VDO) posts will be out shortly at the official portal. It is the right opportunity for those unemployed and suitable young candidates who are finding govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh to make future Bright. The Board will organize written examination (preliminary & main) followed by personal interview as a selection process. The candidates who apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission VDO Recruitment 2017 will be appointed based on their performance in the prelims, main exam, and interview.
APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Vacancies Details:
For interested people who are looking out for new private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh and other States as well can check them in our site Sarkari Recruitment for more new updated and accurate information regarding the jobs. Timely, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) publish the various recruitment notifications in state and a huge number of candidates participate in the various recruitment process. Now once again time a big opportunity will be given by all jobless candidates and published 1000 vacant post of Junior Inspector & Village Development officer Posts in our State.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (A.P.P.S.C.) was established in the year of 1956 on 01st November. Earlier in 1953, this agency was known as the Andhra Service Commission but later on after merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions it named as APPSC in 1956. Right now this PSC functions with one Chairman and two Members. It is the AP state government certified organization that conducts various competitive examinations and interviews for appointing highly skilled workforce. The commission organizes departmental exams for several departments and offices of the state government. It also conducts half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers along with proficiency tests for AIS Officers. The main functions and duties of this commission are to look after statutory rules related to services, disciplinary expenses, reimbursement of legal expenses, extraordinary pension cases, etc. On a regular time, the Andhra Pradesh PSC publishes weekly employment news for recruitment of Group-I, II, III & IV posts in the government departments.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||VDO & Jr Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||1,000|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary information|
APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector job Qualification Details:
Applicants should complete the Graduation from any recognized university with minimum qualified marks.
APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Vacancies Salary:
Aspirants who will be selected will get a high pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances from the organization.
APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector positions Age limit:
Applicants minimum age of candidates must be 18 years.The reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with orders of the Government.
APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector Openings Selection Procedure:
applicants will be Selected based on the performance in the following examinations:-
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verifications (DV)
How to apply for APPSC VDO & Jr Inspector recruitment 2017:
- Open the commission’s official website HERE.
- In the main page, click on a “Notifications” link.
- Now, search a relevant link titled as “Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment of 1000 Grp-III posts” and then open it.
- First, download the pdf file of advertisement to your device and then read all general instructions written in it.
- If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Insert all details as requested in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload necessary documents, certificates along with your current passport size photograph.
- Verify all the information filled up in registration form is correct.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Download the system generated application form and take a printout of it for the next process.