APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 APPSC VRO VRA Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 APPSC VRO VRA Posts Availability District wise:
- 1.3 APPSC VRO VRA Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.4 APPSC VRO VRA jobs Age Limit:
- 1.5 APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment Salary:
- 1.6 APPSC VRO VRA Vacancies Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to apply for APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
- 1.8 About Revenue Department:
On behalf of the government of Andhra Pradesh State. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ie., APPSC has released notification to fill up vacant positions in the departments of VRO and VRA which are having multiple vacancies for the upcoming year 2017. Interested candidates who are eagerly waiting to get into the government sector can utilize this opportunity. As VRO ie., Village Revenue Officer will have duties like Maintenance of Village revenue records and all Village revenue Accounts promptly and accurately. Collects Taxes and land Revenues and issuing certificates like Nativity Certificate, Birth Certificate, Residence Certificate. And the role of VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) is to Serve demand notices and other process issued for the collection of Government dues and shall obey the orders of the V.R.O in the matter of measuring the lands and grain. Inspecting crops and carrying messages, accounts and returns pertaining to the Government. The VRA is also given the above duties in villages in which there are no VROs. Interested candidates can also check other private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh and other States in our official site Sarkari Recruitment for more updated and accurate information regarding jobs in our country.
APPSC VRO VRA Vacancies Details:
These Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant posts come under the department of Revenue. Hence, Honorable Revenue minister of Andhra Pradesh K. E. Krishnamurthy has announced that the government of AP has given clearance to the Board of APPSC to release notification to fill the Numerous positions of VRO and VRA in Andhra Pradesh state under various divisions. So, interested candidates can utilize this opportunity for their career as government jobs will provide them the job security and good salary package. In this post, you can further check additional information like the Last Date to apply, Start Date, Salary, Qualification required, Experience (in case required).
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary information|
APPSC VRO VRA Posts Availability District wise:
|S.No||District||No Of VRO Posts||No Of VRA Posts||Last Date to Apply||Start Date|
|1||Kurnool||105 Posts||176 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|2||Srikakulam||77 Posts||176 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|3||Vijayangaram||90 Posts||137 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|4||Vishakhapatnam||41 Posts||12 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|5||East Godawari||87 Posts||357 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|6||West Godawari||51 Posts||360 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|7||Ananthapuram||64 Posts||167 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|8||Kadapa||27 Posts||128 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|9||Krishna||64 Posts||403 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|10||Guntur||83 Posts||425 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|11||Prakasham||117 Posts||282 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|12||Nellore||48 Posts||145 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
|13||Chittoor||104 Posts||188 Posts||upcoming in 2017||–|
APPSC VRO VRA Education Qualifications Details:
Village Revenue Officier (VRO):
Aspirants should have Passes Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized university by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Village Revenue Assistant (VRA):
Applicants should have Passes 10th(SSC) or its equivalent from a recognized university by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
APPSC VRO VRA jobs Age Limit:
Candidates who are interested candidates required Age limit shouldn’t be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years. Applicants visit official web page for knowing reserved candidates Upper age relaxation details.
APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment Salary:
Selected candidates will get paid as follows:
Village revenue Officer:
Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/-
Village revenue Assistant:
APPSC VRO VRA Vacancies Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected according to their merit performance shown in written and personal interview. And candidates will be selected only by the board of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants are suggested to log on to the Official website HERE.
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Click on the submit link and download the Application form for future use.
About Revenue Department:
The Revenue Department manages functions related to the matters of Government lands, excise, commercial tax, registrations, survey and settlements, endowments, and so on. The main functions of the Revenue Department are:
- Propose and implement Acts and Rules related to matters of land revenue, excise, commercial tax, settlement and land records, registration and stamps, registration of births, deaths and marriages, endowments, and so on
- Deal with all the cases of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), Vigilance and Enforcement and A.P. Vigilance Commission that relate to the Revenue Department.
- Handle disciplinary cases against the officers and employees of all grades of the Revenue Department.
- Deal with all the cases related to the Commissioner of Inquiries appointed for matters relating to the Revenue Department.
- Manage service matters related to the Heads of Departments under the control of the Revenue Department