Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
In this Post You will get all info regarding Axis Bank Walk-ins, Axis Bank Job openings, Axis Bank Off-campus drive, Axis Bank Referral drives, Axis Bank Vacancies, Axis Bank recruitment, Axis Bank careers, Axis Bank Registration Link, Axis Bank Placement papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018.
Axis Bank Fresher Jobs !!! Get your dream in of the top private bank i.e. AXIS Bank. Axis Bank is going to release a notification to give an opportunity for the enthusiastic and skilled candidates to show their knowledge.Through this notification, AXIS Bank is going to hire for various posts like PO, Clerk, IT Officer, Sales Manager, Analyst, Process Manager, Relationship Manager.he Eligible Candidate who wants to garb bank jobs in Axis Bank can fill up online Form by clicking on the official link before the last date.Eligibility details of Axis Bank career like age, academic qualification, how to apply, fee the selection is given below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Axis Bank Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Specialist Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Axis Bank Company Profile:
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its headquarters in Ahmedabad, 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad.
As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.
Educational Qualification For Axis Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Axis Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Axis Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Axis Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Axis Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Axis Bank i.e. www.axisbank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
In this site we provide the official link of Axis Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register