BITSAT 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
BITSAT 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of January 2018. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is a University level entrance exam which is organized by Birla Institute of Technology & Science. BITS exam will be organized to offer admission into degree courses offered by BITS and other campuses. The exam is the gateway for admissions into engineering, pharmacy & science courses. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for BITSAT 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of BITSAT. we also provide you with the BITS Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your BITS Examination.
About Symbiosis International University
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (shortened BITS or BITS Pilani) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The university has 15 academic departments and focuses primarily on undergraduate education in engineering and the sciences and on its management program. It is widely known as the best private engineering institute and stands among the top Engineering and B-schools of India.
The institute was established in its present form in 1964. During this period, the institute’s transformation from a regional engineering college to a national university was backed by G.D. Birla. BITS has established centers at Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai. BITS administers the all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination. The fully residential institute is privately supported at Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai. BITS administers the all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination. The fully residential institute is privately supported.
BITSAT 2018 Notification
We provide you with all the information regarding BITSAT Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Organization||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Name of Exam||BITSAT|
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates
We provide you with BITSAT Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for Common Law Admission Test.
|Application Form release||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam center allotment||2nd week of March 2018|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list & wait for list release||1st week of July 2018|
BITSAT 2018 Registration Eligibility
Every Candidate applying for BITSAT must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- For all courses Except B.Pharma: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- For B.PharmaCandidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 75% in the qualifying exam.
- Apperaing is also eligible for applying.
BITSAT 2018 FEE Structure
- Payment can be made only through Net banking, Credit/Debit/Visa/Master card, and Net banking at ICICI bank.
- Candidates can make the payment through online also.
- Candidates choosing center as Dubai have to pay US $ 50 (Rs. 3000/-) for both male & female candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 1700 /- for all candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 2200 /- for other Candidates.
How to Apply
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.