Central University of Kerala Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- Central University of Kerala Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Central University of Kerala Profile :
- Central University of Kerala Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- Central University of Kerala Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Central University of Kerala Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- How to apply for Central University of Kerala Research Fellow
- Official Link : cukerala.ac.in
- Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Central University. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Central University of Kerala Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Research Fellow Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this post all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Central University of Kerala jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about Central University of Kerala Research Fellow Recruitment in Kerala . keep visit regularly for more updates.
Central University of Kerala Profile :
The Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod, came into being in 2009 under the Central Universities Act 2009 (Parliament Act No. 25 of 2009). The University is founded on the noble vision of a ‘caring wisdom’ and is guided by the lofty ideals of academic and social commitment, moral steadfastness and intellectual and spiritual enlightenment, as reflected in its vision statement. Located in a region characterized by linguistic and ethnic diversity and cultural richness, the University seeks to harness the local resources – human, intellectual, social, artistic and cultural – while bringing in the best that is globally available, thus maintaining a fruitful, symbiotic relationship with a region that badly needs an educational uplift. The University opened its academic portals in October 2009 with 17 students enrolling in two PG programmes and operated from a rented building at Nayanmarmoola (Vidyanagar). From this humble beginning, CU Kerala has grown into an institution offering seventeen postgraduate and research programmes with a total enrolment of 700 odd students, in the academic year of 2014-15.
Central University of Kerala Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Central University of Kerala|
|Post Name(s)||Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Central University of Kerala Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have M.Sc in Physics with at least 55% marks & valid NET/ GATE score.
Central University of Kerala Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 35 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Central University of Kerala Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper with bio-data, self attested copies of testimonials/ documents to firstname.lastname@example.org & hard copy through regd post or courier to Dr PM Aneesh, Asst Professor, Department of Physics, Central University of Kerala, Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad, kasaragod, Kerala -671314 on or before the last date.
Official Link : cukerala.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
Search Jobs in Your State :