CG PPHT 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- CG PPHT 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- CG PPHT 2018
- About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board:
- CG PPHT 2018 Notification:
- CG PPHT 2018 Important Dates:
- CG PPHT 2018 Registration Eligibility:
- CG PPHT 2018 FEE Structure:
- How to Apply for CG PPHT:
- Search Jobs in Your State :
CG PPHT 2018
CG PPHT 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of April 2018. Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is a entrance exam which is organized by CG Vyapam. CG PPHT entrance exam will be organized to offer admission in various government and private institutions of the Chhatisgarh state. Candidate who are seeking for adimission into first year of B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses. The exam will be conducted once in a year. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for CG PPHT 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of CG PPHT. we also provide you with the CG PPHT Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your CG PPHT Examination.
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board:
Chhattisgarh government, higher education, technical education, manpower planning, the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Raipur Fl-5l Notification No. / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 by the medicine, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges and in Palitekniks Entrance examinations and other tests before the jurisdiction of the Board authorized deserves, organizing and arrangement thereof, and all necessary action to Chhattisgarh professional examination Board has been formed.
Professional Examination Board formed the state government’s order No. F-1-51 / 2004/42 dated 07.30.2005 was made by. Another even-numbered order dated 30 July 2005 Kodiak 3 provide. The formation of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is currently of the order of publication in the Gazette to be held by the Board of Education Pikiktik And Pi.amktik Etc. exams will pass. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board medicine, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges, Paॅlitekniks entrance exam or no exam (for the jurisdiction of the Board will be authorized) to conduct shall perform all the responsibilities.
CG PPHT 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding CG PPHT Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||CG PPHT|
CG PPHT 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with CG PPHT Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for CG PPHT.
|Submission of application form||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill the form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Downloading of admit card starts from||4th week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of June 2018|
CG PPHT 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for CG PPHT must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- The Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candiate must be a domacil of Chhattisgarh sate.
- Candidate must have qualification of 12th from a chhattisgarh board.
- Only female candidates can apply for this exam.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam must be above 45% for genral categeory and 40% fro reserved.
- The qualified exam should contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The maximum age for B.Pharma is 30 years applying for exam.
- Three years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category students including female students.
- There is no maximum age prescribed for the D.Pharma course.
CG PPHT 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through submitting the Bank Challan in SBI bank or ICICI bank.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit and Internet banking.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 200 /- for un-reserved candidates.
- Candidates of OBC application Rs:- 150 /-
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 100 /- for reserved candidates.
How to Apply for CG PPHT:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.