CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 CIDCO Profile :
- 1.1.1 CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- 1.1.5 Official Link : cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 CIDCO Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. CIDCO is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Asst Engineer & Other Posts.The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of CIDCO keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
CIDCO Profile :
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a city planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra India to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city.
CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Asst Engineer & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Assistant Engineer : Candidate must complete Degree in Civil/construction Engineering or equivalent qualification i.e. AMIE with SAP Global Certification and one year experience. (OR)Full Time degree in Architect or equivalent qualification SAP Global Certificate and one year experience.
For further details refer the official notification.
CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for CIDCO Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.