Cocubes Exam Registration
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Cocubes is a reassessment and hiring platform in India. Cocubes work with 600+ Corporate clients to execute entry level and lateral assessments. Cocubes is a connection between Collages and Companys. IIT Bombay graduates Harper and Vid here found it in 2007. cocubes is an online assessment platform for corporate, institutions & individuals. At present more than 2500 colleges in India estimate their students by using Cocubes Exam. In this article, you were provided with Cocubes login page, registration, test pattern, and syllabus.
Cocubes run 3 million+ assessments each year in 250+ cities thereby helping corporate clients reduce interview bandwidth using their central assessment platform, helping our institutional clients measure and improve employability and helping candidates move ahead on their career vision of Cocubes is to ensure everyone in the country gets an equal opportunity to build a career.We are having a vision in this space with a strong growth trajectory and an exciting firm.
Cocubes Exam Notification:
The Aspirant can give Cocubes exam by following simple steps hear on this page you were provided with all the necessary steps to give Cocube Exam. Follow our site sarkarirecruitment.com for all the exams related to job finding.
|Test||Assesment & Hiring|
|Passed in||2015, 2016, 2017|
Registration for Cocubes exam
- The Aspirants can register for Cocubes either by college or Individually.
- If your college is already registered with Cocubes send data to Cocubes Website.
- If your College is not registered you can check for Training & Placement Officer (TPO) to send details to Cocubes and once they receive your data they will be provided with Login password and email.
Registering for Cocubes Exam Individually
- If any individual wants to register for Cocubes exam they need to mail the support team of cocubes email@example.com.
- The Aspirant after getting login password to Cocubes.
- The annual Subscription fee is Rs 1000/- which provide 1 Pree – Assess Test and unlimited Job application for 1 year.
- Candidates of 2017, 2016 and 2015 can register for Cocubes exam.
- Scoring good marks in Cocubes will be taken into account by the recruitment Companies and thereby you can get a call letter from the company.
CoCubes Pre-Access Exam Pattern:
|Module||No of questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Written English Test||1||25|
CoCubes Pre-Access test will be carried out on the basis of following 6 Modules.
- Aptitude Module
- Computer Fundamentals
- Psychometric Module
- Domain Module
- Coding Module
- Written English Test
English Usage (15 questions): English usage questions covers following topics.
Reading Comprehension, English Grammar containing Prepositions, Articles, Sentence Correction, Tenses, Speech, Verbal Ability containing Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms, and Phrases.
Analytical Reasoning (15 questions): Analytical Reasoning questions covers following topics.
Visual Reasoning, Statement, and Conclusions, Logical Reasoning, Relationships, Flowcharts and Attention to Detail.
Numerical Reasoning (15 questions): Numerical Reasoning questions covers following topics.
Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit and Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry and Data Interpretation.
In this module, three problems were given
- you have to write code to these problems.
- The programming language can be of your choice: C, C++, C#, Java.
Written English Test (WET module):
In this module, you have to write your own views on topics of general awareness. Grammar, Sentence Construction, Vocabulary, Topic relevance and word limit are assessed in this module.
Computer Fundamentals Module:
This module contains questions on the Basic fundamental concepts of the computer. Basics of C/C++/JAVA, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, Digital Logic, Networking concepts, MS Office and awareness about Input/Output devices.
This module contains the personality test questions.
This module contains the questions relevant to your branch of engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and other branches) you have to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
Cutoff Required for Cocubes Test:
Effectiveness and less number of negative answers can lead candidates to a better score, sometimes the cutoff marks may vary vases upon the recruiting companies.
Our website sarkarirecruitment provides you with all the information regarding CAT Examination. We keep our best to serve you with the all latest Updates. you can also have access to all the necessary stuff regarding all Exams. For more updates bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com regarding any information about results. Thank you.