CPMEE 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
CPMEE 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of FEB/March 2018. Combined Pre Medical Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Association of Combined Entrance Examination. CPMEE entrance exam will be organized to offer admission in the BAMS and BHMS courses in the private unaided ayurvedic and homeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand. The candidate who are seeking for admission into the first year of B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for CPMEE 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of CPMEE. we also provide you with the CPMEE Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your CPMEE Examination.
In accordance with guidelines/principles as laid in the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in T.M.A. Pai Foundation and Others Versus. State of Karnataka and others (Writ Petition no. 317 of 1993) delivered on 31.10.2002. In the case of Islamic Academy of Education and another Versus State of Karnataka and others delivered on 14.8.2003, and thereafter in case of P.A. Inamdar & Others Versus State of Maharashtra and others delivered can 12.08.2005, Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) was constituted by the private unaided medical, dental, ayurvedic and homoeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand.
The ACEE would be conducting a Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examiilation-2016 (CPMEE-2016) to offer admissions to the MBBS course at Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun, BDS course at Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh and Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazari Grant, Dehradun, BAMS course at Uttaranchal Ayurvedic P.G. College & Hospital, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Doiwala, Dehradun, and Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee and BHMS course at Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur and Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Doiwala, Dehradun.
CPMEE 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding CPMEE Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Organization||Association of Combined Entrance Examination|
|Name of Exam||CPMEE|
CPMEE 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with CPMEE Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for CPMEE.
|Application starts from||Feb/March 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2018|
|Admit card availability||May 2018|
|Date of exam||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
|1st round of counselling||June 2018|
|Last date of reporting for admission||July 2018|
|2nd round of counselling||August 2018|
CPMEE 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for CPMEE must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have the qualification of 12th from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam must be above 50% for general category and 40% fro reserved.
- The qualifying exam should contain subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam may also apply.
- The candidates must complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
CPMEE 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit and Internet banking.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 2100 /- as application fee.
How to Apply for CPMEE:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Search Jobs in Your State :