DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 DBSKKV Profile :
- 1.1.1 DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.dbskkv.org/Recruitment
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 DBSKKV Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. DBSKKV is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Sr Research Fellow.The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of DBSKKV keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
DBSKKV Profile :
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth is an agricultural university at Dapoli in Ratnagiri district of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was established on May 18, 1972 as Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, and got its present name on February 12, 2001. Its research centre at Karjat has developed some patented varieties of rice. Its major focus areas are rice, horticulture and fisheries. In 1997, it received the Best Institute Award of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Sr Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete M.Sc. (Agri.) in Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science with or without NET exam OR Ph.D. in Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agril. Economics with or without NET exam OR Ph.D. in Agril. Economics.
DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 33 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for DBSKKV Sr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link www.dbskkv.org
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- send the filled application form and necessary documents at the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.dbskkv.org/Recruitment
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.