Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Department of Atomic Energy Profile :
- 1.1.1 Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- 1.1.5 Official Link : dae.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Department of Atomic Energy Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. Department of Atomic Energy is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies . It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs .The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of Department of Atomic Energy keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
Department of Atomic Energy Profile :
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.DAE has been engaged in the development of nuclear power technology, applications of radiation technologies in the fields of agriculture, medicine, industry and basic research. DAE comprises five research centres, three industrial organisations, five public sector undertakings and three service organisations. It has under its aegis two boards for promoting and funding extramural research in nuclear and allied fields, mathematics and a national institute (deemed university). It also supports eight institutes of international repute engaged in research in basic sciences, astronomy, astrophysics, cancer research and education. It also has in its fold an educational society that provides educational facilities for children of DAE employees
Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Post Name(s)||Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
It will update once the notification is released.
Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : dae.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.