DHS Maharashtra Medical Post Graduate Courses Admission Notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
DHS Maharashtra Medical Post Graduate Courses Admission Notification 2017: DHS Maharashtra has advertised the course notification here in this it is a good chance to apply for this medical post graduate course if you want to apply for this job they have to apply on the official website. Here you can find the latest updates to check in the given below website. In this notification will be qualified in the NEET and PG so for this you will apply it is the eligible for the candidates who want to apply for this medical post. Do not miss the chance for this job and it is based on the DHS Maharashtra govt job if you have any doubts please click in the given below link.
DHS Maharashtra About Courses 2017
DHS Maharashtra About Courses 2017 the courses are Medical Post Course Admission this will be the great opportunity to the medical aspirants those who are qualified it will be the opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for these courses they have to apply for this on the website. Here various posts are there in this DHS Maharashtra then it will get the more details to click on the notifications this will give the more details on the basis of this posts so many candidates are seeking for this posts hey have to check in this notification. It has the issued by a Maharashtra PSC any doubts please click in the given below link.
DHS Maharashtra Job Notification 2017
DHS Maharashtra Job Notification 2017 these courses are the eligible for the aspirants those who are qualified in the NEET and PG so in this you will get good marks there must be applied because it is a good chance to apply for this posts. These are various to apply and next, you are in the great position you have completed this course for the medical applicants it will be the great opportunity. You may have any doubts on the basis of this course click on the website that is http://sarkarirecruitment.com.
DHS Maharashtra Job vacancy Details Medical Post Graduate Courses Admission 2017
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services, Maharashtra|
|Post Name(s)||DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission|
|Number of Vacancies||216 posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date to Apply||9/6/2017|
DHS Maharashtra Job vacancy Details Medical Post Graduate Courses Admission 2017 from the above table given they gave some details only there but if you want to check some more details on the basis of this job recruitment they have to click in the given below link.
- Applicants should have qualified the NEET PG 2017 to apply for CPS courses at various district hospitals in Maharashtra.
- To know more details on the qualification for Maharashtra DHS CPS courses, refer the official notification.
The applicants will be given admissions into the DHS CPS Post Graduate Medical Courses in the following selection procedures.
- Test/ interview.
- General/OBC/SBC candidates – Rs.2000/-.
- SC/ ST/ VJ(DT)-A/ (NT1)NT-B/ (NT2)NT-C/ (NT3)NT-D/ PWD (PH) – Rs.1500/-.
- Applicants should pay the fee through demand draft in favor of “Director of Health Services, Mumbai.”
How to Apply:
- Visit DHS Maharashtra website i.e.www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.
- Check this Course Admission notification on theDHS Maharashtra job
- Click on Medical Post Graduate Courses Admission.
- Click On Submit button.
- Finally, Take the print of the application form.
- Date of advertisement release – May 17, 2017
- Last date for submitting applications – June 9, 2017
- Last date for fee payment – June 9, 2017
DHS Maharashtra Job official link:
In this site, we provide the official link of DHS Maharashtra job registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here for Maharashtra DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission Notification 2017
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
Search Jobs in Your State :