Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist
- 1.1.5 Official Link : http://goapsc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
Present most of the candidates are prefer to join in government sector due to its benefits.But all are not succeeding due to lack of knowledge on exam pattern,syllabus ,vacancies and other details .So for helping and to clarify all their doubts we are giving all the information useful for every aspirant.A career notification is released by the Goa PSC to recruit eligible and enthusiastic candidates to fill up the vacancies of Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist. Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 will be announced soon for various services by Goa Pradesh Public Service Commission.Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Contenders, who are seeking for Goa PSC may apply against Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist vacncies by submitting online applications as on or before the deadline.The useful information of recruitment process given in this article such as how to apply Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment 2017, Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist syllabus and pattern 2017, Procedure of Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment, Number of vacancies, Exam dates, press release advertisement, fee structure and many more are shown in our site SarkariRecruitment .The link to apply online will be activated soon.For further updates for Goa Government jobs you can follow this site.
Goa PSC Profile :
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes advertisement, notifies the number of vacancies with requirements of essential qualifications and experience as per the Recruitment Rules.
Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Goa PSC|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Assistant Professor : Candidate must have Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
Junior Anaesthetist : Candidate must have a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
For clear details once the notification is released.
Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Goa PSC Asst Professor, Jr Anaesthetist
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Official Link : http://goapsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.