Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Government of Nagaland Profile :
- 1.1.1 Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.nagaland.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Government of Nagaland Profile :
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and every one has dream to get placed in Govt Jobs. So to fulfill their dreams here is the good opportunity. Government of Nagaland announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Nagaland govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen and apply to it following below.
Government of Nagaland Profile :
The State of Nagaland was formally inaugurated on December 1st, 1963, as the 16th State of the Indian Union. It is bounded by Assam in the West, Myanmar (Burma) on the east, Arunachal Pradesh and part of Assam on the North and Manipur in the South. The State consists of seven Administrative Districts, inhabited by 16 major tribes along with other sub-tribes. Each tribe is distinct in character from the other in terms of customs, language and dress.
Nagaland is blessed with salubrious climate throughout the year and one can visit it anytime. If one is looking for a quiet getaway, from the hustle and bustle of city life, it provides the right ambience; as life here is laidback and slow – providing a tension free life.
Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Government of Nagaland|
|Post Name(s)||LDA, Draughtsmen|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
It will update once the notification is released.
Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Government of Nagaland LDA, Draughtsmen
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : www.nagaland.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.