GSET Results 2017
- 1 GSET Results 2017
- 1.1 GSET Results
- 1.2 About The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- 1.3 GSET Exam Notification 2017
- 1.4 GSET Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for GSET Exam 2017
- 1.6 GSET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 GSET Exam Admit Card 2017
- 1.8 How to Check GSET Results
- 1.9 How to Download GSET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
GSET Results 2017: GSET is the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for the position of Lecturers. The GSET Exam conducted by the organization of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. The GSET Results will be announced by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara through the official website gujaratset.ac.in. So, dear candidates who are successfully complete their GSET exam and then waiting for GSET Results, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will be releasing the results date in official website gujaratset.ac.in. So, who are waiting for the GSET Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will be declared the GSET Results release date through the official website gujaratset.ac.in. As the examination process has been completed so it will take some time to announce the GSET Results 2017. Candidates are required to appear in all three papers. A candidate who does not appear in Paper I and II will not be permitted to appear in Paper III. And more details about GSET Results like Exam Pattern, Important dates, and application fee, qualification for the entrance test is given below.
About The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Agency, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is a Nodal Agency recognized by the UGC, New Delhi for conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Lectureship / Assistant Professor since 2002. Strictly adhering to the guidelines stipulated by the UGC-NET Bureau, Gujarat SET Agency, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is conducting State Eligibility Test to make a rigorous merit-based selection for the entry level of the teaching profession. Currently, GSET is conducting the test in Twenty-Three (23) subjects at Six (6) Examination Centers spread across the Gujarat State.
The Notification, model / previous question papers, syllabus, information regarding online submission of application, examination details, an instruction to candidates, seating arrangements, key answers, and results are all made available through our website: http://www.gujaratset.ac.in. Candidates who qualify the GSET will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Lecturers / Assistant Professors of the concerned University / Colleges / Institutions (Government / Aided / Private) in Gujarat State only. The Certificate issued for the GSET eligible candidate from this office will have lifetime validity.
GSET Exam Notification 2017
|Board Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Exam Name||GSET Exam|
|Exam Month||Available Soon|
|GSET Result Declaration Date||Available Soon|
GSET Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|I||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||100|
|II||50 questions all are compulsory||100|
|III||75 questions all are compulsory||150|
Important Dates for GSET Exam 2017
|Application Starts||Available soon|
|Application Ends||Available soon|
|Admit Card Download||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Result Date||Available soon|
GSET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing in the final year at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for the Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor / Lectureship only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of declaration of result of GSET Examination with required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in the GSET Examination.
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
- Those candidates who are studying in the first year of two years course or in first two semesters of a four semesters course of Master’s Degree cannot appear for this test.
- Candidates are required to appear for GSET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of GSET subjects, the candidates may appear in UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form to Gujarat State Eligibility Test office, Vadodara. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by GSET / UGC at any stage, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be liable for legal action.
There are no upper and lower age restrictions.
- For General and Unreserved category candidates: Rs.800/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs.700/-
GSET Exam Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for GSET Exam provided by the organization of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. All the candidates are getting the admit card for GSET from the official website of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is www.gujaratset.ac.in. For more details just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
How to Check GSET Results
- Visit the official website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- Click on GSET Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download GSET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to Official Website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.