GUJCET Results 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- GUJCET Results 2017
- GUJCET Results
- About Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- GUJCET Exam Notification 2017
- GUJCET Exam Pattern 2017
- Important Dates for GUJCET Exam 2017
- GUJCET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- GUJCET Exam Admit Card 2017
- How to Check GUJCET Results
- How to Download GUJCET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Search Jobs in Your State :
GUJCET Results 2017: The GUJCET Exam conducted by the organization of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The GUJCET Results will be announced by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board through the official website gseb.org. So, dear candidates who are successfully complete their GUJCET exam and then waiting for GUJCET Results, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will be releasing the results date in official website www.gseb.org. So, who are waiting for the GUJCET Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will be declared the GUJCET Results release date through the official website gseb.org. As the examination process has been completed so it will take some time to announce the GUJCET Results 2017. Gujarat Common Entrance Test conduct for those students who get admission in the BDS, MBBS, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, etc. in the Gujarat State. The GUJCET exam carried out on the 10th May 2017 at the various centers in the Gujarat State. And more details about GUJCET Results like Exam Pattern, Important dates, and application fee, qualification for the entrance test is given below.
About Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s higher educational system takes. The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The Gujarat board was formed on 1 May 1960. It is very popular board in the Gujarat State. It conducts state level exam. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools.
The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools associated with the Board. The GSEB conducts 2 (including 4-semester type examinations) main examinations – The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC)examination for Standard XI-XII students in Gujarat. The Board also holds a Talent Search for students of Std VIII & IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided into 2 major parts. Recently, GSEB has changed State level Examinations from JEE(Mains) to GUJCET.
GUJCET Exam Notification 2017
|Board Name||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Exam Name||GUJCET Exam|
|Exam Month||May 11, 2017|
|GUJCET Result Declaration Date||Available soon|
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2017
Important Dates for GUJCET Exam 2017
|1||Notification Release Date||December 1, 2016|
|2||Application Starts||April 2017|
|3||Application Ends||May 2017|
|4||Release of Admit Card||May 2017|
|5||GUJCET Exam||May 11, 2017|
GUJCET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidate must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination (Class XII) from state Gujarat Board. The candidates must secure at least 60% in their qualifying examination to appear in the test.
- Candidates must have subjects of Class XII Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/Biology in their annual examination and 40% weight will be given for GUJCET 2017 examination.
- In case of other recognized boards, except Gujarat State Board i.e. Gujarat Higher Secondary the admission for the academic year 2017-18 shall be given on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into 60% marks in
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology of the final examination conducted by any recognized board from March 2017 onwards and 40% marks will be counted from the GUJCET Examination.
The candidates who are applying for GUJCET must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
For all category, candidates need to pay: Rs.300/-
GUJCET Exam Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for GUJCET Exam provided by the organization of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. All the candidates are getting the admit card for GUJCET from the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is www.gseb.org. For more details just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
How to Check GUJCET Results
- Visit the official website www.gseb.org.
- Click on GUJCET Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download GUJCET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to Official Website www.gseb.org.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.