IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 IGDC, Tripura Profile :
- 1.1.1 IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant
- 1.1.5 Official Link : tigproject.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 IGDC, Tripura Profile :
Government jobs provides a chance to change your dreams and passion into reality.If you are interested in working government sector and to be a part in nation’s development through your work , government job is the best choice.Government sector provides huge number of vacancies in various departments.Similarly this year also number of vacancies are available in state and central government sector. These vacancies are expecting to be present in different departments like Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more.So to get daily updates of all these jobs follow our site SarkariRecruitment.com . You can also see state wise government jobs like Tripura Government jobs . Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate. IGDC, Tripura is going to release a notification to recruit new and eligible candidates for various vacancies. IGDC, Tripura has invited applications for the recruitment of the posts of Field Assistant. We provide all the necessary details for the recruitment of IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant Jobs in Tripura like last date, Qualifications, apply link, Post name, Number of posts etc. candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post before the last date to avoid server problem.
IGDC, Tripura Profile :
With the objective to improve the natural resource conditions for supporting enhanced livelihood of the forest dependent communities, the ‘Participatory Natural Resource Management in Tripura’ Project was incepted in 2009 in 70 villages under Dhalai and North Tripura districts covering about 28000 families, most of them shifting cultivators, landless tribal communities deprived of viable income sources. The Project, implemented through a Society (Natural Resource Management Society of Tripura, registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860) under Indo-German Bilateral Cooperation (IGDC), is being jointly funded and implemented by Govt. of Tripura (GoT) and KfW (German Development Bank).
The IGDC Project, initially incepted for six-years (Feb 2009 – Dec 2014) has since been extended for two more years (i.e., until March 2017) to leverage and replicate notable gains made by the Project, mainly for socio-economic upliftment of targeted villagers through sustainable development
IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||IGDC, Tripura|
|Post Name(s)||Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Graduation with good computer knowledge and skill in MS Excel & relevant experience in data collection.
IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and government servants is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for IGDC, Tripura Field Assistant
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : tigproject.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.