Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Indian Army Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course
- 1.1.5 Official Link : joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Army Profile :
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government sector job notification.An announcement regarding urgent hiring of eligible graduates has been made entitled as Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment 2017.Apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment 2017.We are providing all the details about this recruitment.Also in our site the candidates can get all the details about the recruitment. Candidates who wish to apply for the available govt jobs Please read the provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job.Moreover check all types of Meghalaya jobs here.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course and apply thorough the following below link.So, keep visiting for upcoming Indian Army job notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below.Get all job updates through our site Sarkari Recruitment.
Indian Army Profile :
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army,and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have intermediate in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 65 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online and submit
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to below mentioned address.
Official Link : joinindianarmy.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.