Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Recruitment notification 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1.1 Indian Coast Guard Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law)
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Coast Guard Profile :
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Jobs.Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Commandant (Law) Jobs.A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) Jobs Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates. Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification, application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Assam Jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Indian Coast Guard jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below.
Indian Coast Guard Profile :
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Commandant (Law)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law) age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Law)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form,upload photo and sign and other necessary documents if needed.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Official Link : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.