Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019: The Indian Law Institute has been established in the year 1956. The ILI is providing admissions to the eligible candidates in the field of law and other allied fields. Every year the Indian Law Institute Delhi invites PG Diploma admission in the different master and doctoral programmes in the month of May, June respectively. Indian Law Institute New Delhi is a Deemed University registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission will be made for the academic year 2018-2019. They are Alternative Dispute Resolution, Corporate Laws, and Management, Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law. Candidates who are interested to kick start their career in Indian Law Institute must utilize this opportunity. Interested contenders can download the application form from the official website of ILI.
Indian Law Institute Admission 2018-2019
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Law Institute Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
- 1.4 How To Apply For Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019
- 1.5 Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
Interested and eligible students can check the brief details about Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 in this article. Many of the students are eagerly waiting for admission in Indian Law Institute. The university offered many programs for PG Diploma people. Getting an admission in Indian Law Institute is a prestigious thing. In this web page aspirants can check the entire information including Application Form, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc are discussed in the below section of the article. Remember that Indian Law Institute officials will not accept any application form after the closing date. Bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment.com and check more information on Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Process.
By preparing according to the test papers aspirants should ready to face any type of competition. Aspirants who will clear all the rounds successfully and confidently will get admission. To know more updates keep on visiting our site sarkarirecruitment.com for latest updates. Please read the provided information such as Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How To Apply procedure, and required documents need to carry for test carefully. Interested and eligible candidates can register for Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 to the above mentioned courses by submitting filled applications, along with the test fee through DD. Aspirants must possess any bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Details
Aspirants who are looking for PG Diploma course admission in Indian Law Institute must apply. Follow the given details and register for Indian Law Institute.
|Name of Institute||Indian Law Institute|
|Application Start Date||1st May 2018|
|Last date to apply for admission||3rd July 2018|
|Display of first Merit List||6th July 2018|
|Last date of deposit of fee for candidates in first Merit List||10th July 2018|
|Display of second merit list||11th July 2018|
|Last date of deposit of fee for candidates in second Merit List||13th July 2018|
|Display of third Merit List, if required||17th July 2018|
|Last date of deposit of fee for candidates in third Merit List||19th July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||8th August 2018|
Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification for Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Program is a Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Aspirants who have passed or appeared in the 4th year examination of LL.B. (five year course) from a recognized university are also eligible for Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019. SC and ST candidates will be allowed 5% relaxation of minimum marks in the eligibility. PH candidates will be allowed 5% relaxation. Kashmiri Migrant students will be allowed 10% relaxation of marks.
Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
Admission to the PG Diploma Programs shall be made on merit and based on marks secured in the qualifying examination. For law graduates, 5% weightage will be given. Students will be given Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 based on the marks obtained in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the University examinations.
How To Apply For Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019
Applicants who are seeking admission into Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 must register for admission by filling the complete details. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled with the relevant information. Candidates should log on to the university website www.ili.ac.in and follow the given steps.
- Fresh candidates are required to fill details in the “Register” tab to sign up.
- If already registered candidates can login into their accounts.
- After login with your credentials, the candidates are required to select the course which they wish to apply for.
- Candidates need to fill the personal details, parents details, Address, Educational details.
- If married female candidates can provide their Husband’s details on this page.
- From any page, the candidate can just click on save and exit button, their data will be saved automatically.
- In case of any connection lost, data will be saved and the candidate will be redirected to the same page from where he left.
- Candidates need to upload the required documents.
- Candidate name, father’s name and date on declaration page should be checked before proceeding to the payment page.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy for future use.
- After Application form fee is paid it will non-refundable.
- All fields marked with * need to be filled mandatory.
- Students must keep scanned copies of their colored photograph, signature, 10th Class marksheet & 12th Class marksheet for uploading.
Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates, the application form can submit through online mode by visiting our website. Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the website. Candidates can pay the application fee online using Internet Banking facility through Net Banking, Debit card, and Credit card.
- Must carry all educational certificates like SSC, HSC, Diploma, Graduation, PG.
- Any Valid ID Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
We hope the above given information is helpful for students. Interested students must apply for Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Process on or before the closing date. All the important details are provided in the above section. So, use the information and register for Indian Law Institute PG Diploma Admission 2018-2019 Application Form.