Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
Getting a government job is a dream to many people.To get a government job every one needs clear information of the exam and selection procedure. In this article,we are providing some important data like Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs from the link given below under the head of important links. Indian Navy released a recruitment notification for Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs . All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job . Indian Navy is offering employment opportunities in various departments. The interested candidates can also see all Goa Government Jobs information, which provides a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing to get Govt Jobs in Goa here.The candidate who posses the minimum qualification like SSC,Inter,degree,MBA can apply for these government jobs before the last date.candidates, who are looking for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff, Tradesman and Other jobs notification can see here. There is heavy competition for these Openings, as many people had a dream to work in government sector. Hereby we insist the Applicants start their preparation as early as possible to get qualified.For more information of latest job updates Candidates can check our site Sarkari Recruitment .
The Indian Navy (IN; IAST: Bhāratīya Nau Senā) is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy. The 17th-century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is considered as the ‘Father of the Indian Navy’.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name(s)||Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial)|
Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial)
Tradesman Skilled (Non-Industrial)
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Candidates must have Matriculation Pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Institution (Proficiency in relevant trade), ITI.
For clear details once the notification is released.
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form can beable to participate in the selection process.
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.