Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailors Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Navy Sailors vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Navy Sailors recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Navy Sailors age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Navy Sailors
- 1.1.5 Official Link : nausena-bharti.nic.in/sailorentry.php or http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailors Profile :
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government sector job notification . Indian Navy is going to release a career notification to fill up the positions of Sailors during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Navy Sailors Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies.Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Indian Navy Sailors Jobs Recruitment.Check Assam Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Indian Navy Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly. For more details refer go through below article regarding Indian Navy Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2017 visit official page.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM)
The Indian Navy (IN; IAST: Bhāratīya Nau Senā) is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Candidate must complete 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects and optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized any board or institutions.
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to home page select “Career@ Navy” tab then a drop down list will appear you need to hit at “sailor entry’ option and then hit on ‘general information on sailor entry’ link.
- Candidates click at “Sailor Entry” button which is presented under “Apply Online” link.
- Now, select the appropriate job link you want to apply for. After that related notification will be opened at your device’s screen.
- Applicants are advised to read the details and instruction carefully. Then eligible candidates are needed to fill Indian Navy Online Application Form by hitting suitable link.
- After that upload scanned images of signature and passport size photographs and applicants have to press on “Submit” button.
- Then, take the print out of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated application number.
- Attach self attested Xerox of all required documents and keep it in an envelope which must be titled as “Online SSR Application-02/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage…………” and send it to the address as stated in official notification.
Official Link : nausena-bharti.nic.in/sailorentry.php or http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.