IREL Recruitment Notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
IREL Recruitment Notification 2017: A Govt. of India Undertaking – Dept. of Atomic Energy, Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) has advertised the recruitment notification this will be the great opportunity to the applying candidate they have to apply for this job they have to apply on the official website. It has issued by the New Delhi this will be releasing the various jobs on the govt so here you can find the details on the basis of this job recruitment. Here the job will be based on the Delhi Govt Jobs this will get the details to check on the website. Here you may have any doubts please click in the given below link.
IREL Job Notification 2017
IREL Job Notification 2017 for the posts are Management Trainee Posts these are the opportunity for the appeared candidates those who are interested in this job they have to apply on the direct link. For this job they have to click on the notifications, this will give you detailed process about the recruitment so here you can find the details to check in the given below website. In this, you may have to take the IREL previous papers because it is very important to practice in this job recruitment and also various jobs also these are important so you have to practice in that. Next, you may have any doubts please click in the given below link.
IREL Job On Management Trainee Posts 2017
IREL Job On Management Trainee Posts 2017 these posts are an opportunity to the applying aspirants those who are very interested in this job they have to apply soon because there is not time it is the time to apply for this job so do not miss the chance for this recruitment. If you have nay queries on the basis of this job yo0u will check in the website that is http://sarkarirecruitment.com. Here you can find the latest updates to check in the given below website.
IREL Job vacancy Details Management Trainee Posts 2017
|Post Name(s)||Management Trainee Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||20 posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date to Apply||30/5/2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of the Post & Discipline:
A. Management Trainee (Tech): 12 Posts
5. Electronics &
7. E & I
B. Management Trainee: 08 Posts
8. Finance: 04 Posts
9. Human Resource Management (HRM) 04 Posts
IREL Job vacancy Details Management Trainee Posts 2017 from the above table given the details on the basis of the job but here some details are their further details please click in the given below website.
- Candidates should possess first class full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/ Mining/ Chemical/ Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institutions approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters/ years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/ institute for S.No-1 to 7, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant. (CMA) for S.No-8, Post Graduation Degree/
- Post Graduation Diploma in MBA/ MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/ Institution approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters/ years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/ institute for S.No-9 Posts.
Candidates upper age should be 28 years as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in respect of OBC-NCL candidates as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test & personal interview.
Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charges from their transaction bank as applicable) through online payment by using debit card/credit card/ net banking. No application fees shall be charged from SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PWD, Ex-serviceman and women candidates.
How to Apply:
- Go to the IREL website i.e.www.irel.gov.in
- Check this recruitment notification on the IRELjob
- Click on Management Trainee Posts.
- Click On Submit button.
- Finally, Take the print of the application form.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2017 till 24.00 hours
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 30-05-2017.
IREL Job official link:
In this site, we provide the official link of IREL job registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here for Official Notification
Click here for Apply online
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.