Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Details
- 1.3 Important Dates For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam
- 1.4 JSSC Selection Process
- 1.5 Information On Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card
- 1.6 Important Documents For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam
- 1.7 Steps To Download Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card or hall ticket for the eligible candidates. The applicants who had completed the application process for the Sub Inspector position. For this position, the organization will conduct the mains exam. After completing the prelims exam the qualified candidates will participate in the Mains exam. So we advise every applicant who will appear in the exam then download admit card at least 1 week prior to the examination date. By using the registration details to log in to organization website to download admit card. The candidates can also check the All India Exams Admit Cards through this article. The applicants will use the below link to download the admit card directly because it is linked to the official website. The more details of Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 has specified below.
Download Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket
The Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card is available now to download. The organization has uploaded the admit card on the official website www.jssc.nic.in. Actually, for this position, the online application process has started on 15th July 2017 and the application process has expired on 13th August 2017. The mains examination will be held on 17th November 2017 to 21st November 2017. When downloading the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card the candidates must check the details. If there is any correction immediately inform to the management. After Main examination process, the other details like result date will update soon in this page. For more updates just click on Sarkari Recruitment.
The applicants will not allow to examination center without the hall ticket. Admit card will more useful to the organization to sort out the fake candidates in the exam hall. The admit card or hall ticket had important details like Candidate Name, Photograph of the candidates, Exam name, Exam Center Name, Exam Center Code, Exam Hall Address, candidates Address, Mother or Father Name, important instructions for the examination. Candidates should attend in 20 minutes before the exam to avoid the rush and check the information in the back of hall ticket or call letter. The applicants must carry any Identity along with hall ticket for security purpose. The more information belong to Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket like admit card details, selection process, steps to download admit card etc are given in this article.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Written Test|
|Name of the Position||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||3019 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||17th November 2017 to 21st November 2017|
Important Dates For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam
|JSSC Events||JSSC Dates|
|Application Process Starts||15th July 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||13th August 2017|
|Exam Date||17th November 2017 to 21st November 2017|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|Jharkhand PSC Jobs|
|Government Jobs in Jharkhand|
JSSC Selection Process
The organization will conduct the preliminary test for eligible candidates. After few days Mains examination declares for qualified candidates in Prelims exam. From the two sessions, the selected candidates will have an interview. For more details of selection process check the official notification.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Information On Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card
The admit card is an important document and must carry for the examination center because it had details about the applicant and exam.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Applicant Gender
- Category of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Important Documents For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam
Along with the admit card candidates must carry any document from below specified for security reasons at the examination center.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
We have provided the steps to download in a simple process from the organization website. Applicants can follow them.
- Applicable candidates need to visit the JSSC website, www.jssc.nic.in.
- Check the notification belongs to suitable position admit card.
- Click on the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card download link at right side of the page.
- Fill the form with required details like User Id, Password.
- Click on the login button to enter into the admit card page.
- Check the information in Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card.
- Download and take a hard copy of admit card.
- Submit Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card along with identity at the exam center.
We hope the above article about Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card will more helpful to who had applied for the JSSC Police Sub Inspector position exam. If applicants leave a comment through below comment box for further queries. For more updates keep following our website sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.