JIPMER Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- JIPMER Nursing 2018
- About JIPMER:
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 Notification:
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing:
- Search Jobs in Your State :
JIPMER Nursing 2018
JIPMER Nursing 2018: Notification form will be initiated in the month of April 2018. JIPMER Nursing exam is a entrance test exam which is organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). JIPMER Nursing entrance exam will be organized to offer admission to B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for JIPMER Nursing 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of JIPMER Nursing. we also provide you with the JIPMER Nursing Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your JIPMER Nursing Examination.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients. JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its own campus spread over 195 acres (0.79 km2). It has about 200 faculty and 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year it admits 150 undergraduate students and 75 postgraduate students.
JIPMER is leading in its field, by increasing its facilities and infrastructure. JIPMER has started the work of its second superspeciality block (SSB-II), JIPMER International School of Public-health. JIPMER is partnering with a number of top institutions, including Harvard School of Public Health, to exchange faculty, educational tools, research and data on public health.JIPMER’s tie-up with the Harvard School of Public Health is part of the larger MoU between the American medical school and the Indian ministry of health and family welfare.
JIPMER Nursing 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding JIPMER Nursing Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||Nursing|
JIPMER Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with JIPMER Nursing Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for JIPMER Nursing.
|Online registration starts from||4th week of April 2018|
|Online registration closes||4th week of May 2018|
|Admit card download from||June 2018|
|Exam Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Publication of Merit list||July 2018|
|Admission/Counselling starts from||3rd week of July 2018|
|First counselling||3rd week of July 2018|
|Second counselling||3rd week of August 2018|
|Final/Open counseling||4th week of August 2018|
|Admission Closes||Last week of September 2018|
JIPMER Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for JIPMER Nursing must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- The Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must have qualification of 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam must be above 50% for genral categeory and 45% for reserved categeory.
- The qualified exam should contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- Candidates appearing for final exam may also apply.
The candidates must complete age of 17 years at the time of admission.
JIPMER Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through Online mode.
- Candidate can pay fee using Credit/Debit card.
- Fee once paid will not be refundable.
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 400/-|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.